Change the way you hang?

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As to the nuts theory, I think everyone's testicles hang the same way, but I may be wrong.

Personally, I hang to the right, but from what I've read on the board here and from what I've observed here and there, I seem to be in the minority. I'm right handed, and I do think it would be more convenient if I were hanging to the right when at a urinal, but that's not the case with me.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always thought (and have observed, generally) that most right-handed males position their cock down the left pant leg, while most left-handed guys position their cock down the right pant leg. The testicles are configured so that one (the right) hangs lower than the other (the left).

I also always understood that manufacturers of pants/jeans/shorts/whatever actually left more material on the left pant leg crotch area to accomodate that most folks are right-handed. The exception to this "rule" are the manufacturers of specialty clothing items --- like the Speedo -- - which has a completely different design starting point (as tight as possible, with lots of nylon and lycra) and those tailors that offer bespoke (custom-made and fitted) suits.

In the case of the Speedo, the fit is utterly "truth in advertising" such that the exact dimensions and characteristics of the wearer's genitals are very obvious, but that is not the point of the suit - for a competitive swimmer, the Speedo trunk is usually the tightest, tiniest article of closthing that they can get away with, the premise being that the closer to being naked and streamlined, the faster the competitor can swim. In the Olympics, where the timings measure down to the one-hundredth of a second, this is important.

in the case of the tailor, he is interested in how the fitting will "drape" on the wearer's body, and thus he builds in the material - in the correct place - to accomplish this.

What might be interesting would be to hear from our younger members who "sag" their boxers such that the waistband is resting on the base of their cock, and wear extremely oversized pants. What effect does this have on the way they hang ? And what do they do to deal with a hardon ? :biggrin1:

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
IanTheTall said:
I naturally hang left, on occasion it happens that due to some action it ended up in the right leg. This causes extra friction and that causes an erection... I avoid going right. I get erections easily enough as it is.

Don't regret an erection!! The more erections and the longer it remains is somthing to be proud of...don't hinder them...promote them!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scott537 said:
Don't regret an erection!! The more erections and the longer it remains is somthing to be proud of...don't hinder them...promote them!

Not only something to be proud of, but healthier keeping the veins and capillaries open for the crucial flow of blood in and out of the organ. Regular jelqing will enlarge and strengthen these blood canals, too. Of course, enlarging anything down there is an attractive idea! Errr, I guess!

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to always dress to the left but since the mid 90's when i found it vertually impossible to find tight jeans for myself as im only 27" waist, i settled for the larger sizes and found that i did not show as much, so i decided to dress to the right as it showd a bigger bulge and ever since then ive dressed to the right, i ware tighter jeans now, being that the fashon has chainged and they are easyer to buy, and i still dress right, making my bulge look obscene at times.
My cock dose also now after 10 years hang naturally when soft to the right, but it used to hang left before i chainged the dress position to the right.
Im not sure however if it would have worked that well if it was just hanging loose down the right leg, i tend to ware tight jeans and have it pointing horizontally over to my right, it can not fall down due to the denim holding it in place, and because of this 180 degree direction to the right apposed to how i used to ware it to the left, its started to stay hanging right.
I hope that makes sense, i found that hard to explain!

ml'spaulkeller

1st Like
Media
topman29 said:
I used to always dress to the left but since the mid 90's when i found it vertually impossible to find tight jeans for myself as im only 27" waist, i settled for the larger sizes and found that i did not show as much, so i decided to dress to the right as it showd a bigger bulge and ever since then ive dressed to the right, i ware tighter jeans now, being that the fashon has chainged and they are easyer to buy, and i still dress right, making my bulge look obscene at times.
My cock dose also now after 10 years hang naturally when soft to the right, but it used to hang left before i chainged the dress position to the right.
Im not sure however if it would have worked that well if it was just hanging loose down the right leg, i tend to ware tight jeans and have it pointing horizontally over to my right, it can not fall down due to the denim holding it in place, and because of this 180 degree direction to the right apposed to how i used to ware it to the left, its started to stay hanging right.

Crossdressers have the solution to this problem. It's called greyduct tape, it will keep everything firmly in place

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
topman29 said:

You did a great job explaining, topman29. Your details were clear enough to make me form mental pictures as I sought after each portrayal. In fact, I could read a novel on your subject.

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put it to the left and, with nothing, it tends to the left. Once, I tried...maybe 2 monthes, to put it to the right. Result: in the begining it was in the right......times after..midle....and again in hte left....I think it's a biological thing

AARON.aa

Expert Member
Media
I prefer put all on the right leg (penis and balls), because is more confortable for me. Moviments are more easy with all in a leg. Sometimes I dress left... but I prefer the right leg!