Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I stopped growing in length by age 20, but from then into my forties I gradually grew at least a half inch in girth. I never measured my girth until recently, but at age twenty I could comfortably get into a standard sized condom, so I'm guessing I was no larger than 5.75" in girth probably more like 5.5". But since my early 40s a standard sized condom is so tight that it's next to impossible to get on and once on it squeezes my dick so much that it removes all sensation. I am currently right at 6.25" girth and Magnum XLs work fine. Can't speak to exactly when that increase took place as I didn't use any condoms in the interim. They say that "jelging" can definitely increase girth, if not length, and though I had never heard of the practice it's very much like what I've always done when idly playing with myself. So I would guess that girth increase can occur simply through reasonably normal use and abuse of the organ.

openmatrix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for all of you. When you were growing penis-wise, had you already developed otherwise? (beard, height, shoe size, limb length) or did your penis continue to grow after all that had stopped?

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Question for all of you. When you were growing penis-wise, had you already developed otherwise? (beard, height, shoe size, limb length) or did your penis continue to grow after all that had stopped?

Ive finished growing in height but my body shape is still changing and penis still growing.I last grew in height when i was 21, only an inch though.

I still can't grow a proper beard but my penis stopped growing 5 years ago.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was on Androgel for about 8 years. I knew I was slowly getting larger during that time but the doc scoffed and said he thought the andro increased my horniness and that was the reason for the increases. A year or so ago I had to stop using it and the condoms that were snug before (Magnums) are definitely loose now. If at some point in the future I can afford it I am going to use Androgel and HGH. (My physique went to shit, post-Androgel, too).Some guys may be content to endure the aging process but if there are approved ways to avoid it I will be the first in line.