Changes to Wanking/Edging

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by horneyoldguy, Aug 21, 2007.

1. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Have you noticed a change in your wanking/edging from when you were an adolescent to an adult.

As an adolescent, my dominant wanking hand was my right and I would wank quickly in the bathroom or bedroom. But as an adult I've noticed a change in my wanking activities.

Today, I like to work early in the morning in my home office on the computer and it is here I do most of my wanking/edging and since I use the mouse in my right hand, my dominant wanking hand has changed to my left hand. I've also noteiced that I prefer to edge with precum flowing then wanking quickly until I ejeculate.

2. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

i usually jack off at my computer so i mostly use my left hand, now so my right can type, when i was a teenager i always used my right

3. kcstrker

kcstrker New Member

Albums:
    exactly the same, though if i'm not using the comp, then both hands are in use

4. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

I use both hands on my shaft but looking back to my teens blowing my load was the thing. Today, I'll play with my cock, milk out a bunch of pre-cum and call it quits. I'll return after a break and polish it off with a blast of cum. I'm not in a hurry these days.

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't even start edging until I was in my 30s.

But my actual JO technique hasn't changed much: over, under, over, etc.

6. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I first started masturbating (I was wayyyy too young... way) I rubbed the head against the comforter and dry orgasmed for long periods of time... I never was able to cum at that age. Since I can't do that anymore, without cumming, I jack it normally. :p So yea, pretty drastic change.

7. william1

Gold Member

Albums:
    sorry to show my ignorance - but never heard the term edging before - what does this mean?

8. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    I use either hand but generally I wank much faster with my right hand - upto 10 strokes a second usually but sometimes even faster, just for the fun of it, not to shoot quicker. With my left I wank at about 2 per sec.
    While I do a lot of edging with my left hand I nearly always finallly cum with my right while stretching and squeezing my hangers with my left.

Franky

Draft saved Draft deleted