Changin the taste of cum

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've heard a lot of people say that eating pineapple changes the taste of your cum... any truth to this?

And also, if it is possible to make the taste of the semen "better"? Maybe eating certain fruits?

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Strawberries are supposed to be good... cheese is bad.

The only time I've really noticed a difference in the flavour of my guy's cum was one morning after a heavy night on the whiskey... it tasted really sweet! But I am in no way advising a life of heavy drinking in order to make your spunk taste better...

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've found the more water a person drinks, the less the effect of the foods on the taste of his cum. In my experience alcohol makes the cum taste worse. I've heard eating celery makes it taste better, but don't know how much and how long before sex you're supposed to eat it; or maybe it's just supposed to be a regular part of your diet.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh man that sucks... hahahaha

Man i was hoping to get more definitive answers buts seems nobody has actual results lol

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tried a google search, this link and article came up:
Sperm Taste – 10 Simple Tips For Better Tasting Semen

1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine- they're all pollutants.
2. Drink lots of water 1 – 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.
3. Fruit get plenty each day and sweeten your sperm taste
Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.
4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste.
5. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid:
Any vegetables from the cabbage family big offenders also include Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:
5. Cut red meat consumption this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty.
Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey.
Fish is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the affects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so don’t cut it out!
6. Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, they're big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.
7. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better there is no evidence that they work.
Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it’s a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest affect.
8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.
9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.
10. Avoid junk food, they're loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen’s taste.
Not sure if the source is credible, but what's written seems to make sense.