Changing in public

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Hanger2, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

Have you ever stripped naked in public to change or seen someone else do so? I don't mean next to your car and hiding away if someone comes, but changing out in the open and staying in the open if someone did come along.

If I see someone else do it then I will inevitably get horny and do the same thing soon after.

I was once driving through the city in broad daylight and saw a guy and his girl standing behind their car alongside the busy street. He had on a T-shirt and nothing else. He turned to face the traffic, pulling on his jeans as I passed. He was commando and his cock swung in the breeze as he turned. That really yanked my chain.

I was sitting on a beach with my family when a young German tourist couple placed their towels about 20ft in front of us and stripped naked, then pulled on their swimsuits.

I saw a young guy standing naked in the middle of a clothed beach while changing out of his wetsuit. I have done this a few times also, sometimes intentionally in full view of other people and sometimes getting caught with my wetsuit around my calves and no towel hiding my maculinity when people have come around the corner.

I have often changed at the beach standing next to or behind my car, in full view of whoever may come along. Most times nobody sees but sometimes somebody does come by.

Does anyone else have similar stories of themselves or others doing this?

2. smithcd1

smithcd1 New Member

I have taken off my speedos and changed on a clothed beach fully naked in front of everyone.
    So I have changed next to a car.

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I do it at the beach all the time, I've lost count of how many times I've changed clothes in the back seat of a cab.

4. B_GEatonSkyfly

B_GEatonSkyfly New Member

Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
    The first time was on a dare from two neighbor girls I grew up with.
    When I was still a teenager. (13 yrs old)
    They bet me that I would'nt do it.
    I agreed to do it only if afterwards, they did it also... and walked around the entire block with me at about 1:00 am totally naked together,
    I stripped naked first.
    Suzanne and Jen stripped last.
    They each had more hair on each of their pussies than I did around my dick and balls
    But at least I had some hair!
    We checked each other out and walked hand in hand together as we talked and
    Lucky for us, we never seen another soul but ourselves!
    We ended up feeling each other and masterbating each other in the back yard in a tent we had set up and they where supposed to be alseep like me..
    He hehe...

I have done so at a few of our beaches in the recent past, and once at a ice climbing event when I got totally soaking wet and needed to change into something dry immediately, to keep from getting hypothermia. ( two nice women watched and thanked me personally for the show afterwards!)

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Recently I had to change in a Costco parking lot from a business suit to my cycling clothes when I borrowed a friend's car to go to a job interview. My bike and my bike clothes were in the back of her car so I could ride directly to work after I retuned her car. I had to remove everything to put on my cycling bib shorts and did it quickly. The Costco gas station was not far away, and it's likely that someone got a glimpse. Although I was pressed for time, it was fun to take it all off right in the parking lot.

I live near the beach and I've seen guys change hundreds of times before and after surfing. When they use a towel, I always pray that they'll lose their balance and drop the towel. Some of them are bold and don't bother with the towel. I love it!

6. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Like most of the previous posters, I've changed at nude beaches and before and after surfing.

7. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

in the summer, I change out of work clothes into shorts and a tshirt...Ive done it in parking lots, parking garages, etc..I stand with driver door open and do it.

8. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I've changed at beaches too.

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    The old Filene's Basement store in downtown Boston had a men's changing room that was entirely open, and I'd usually go commando. It never really bothered me.

10. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've changed out of my wetsuit in the parking lot a number of times. Also changed from jeans to shorts or vice-versa on numerous road trips.

11. schs1977

schs1977 New Member

I have gone gone surfing and changed out of my wetsuit. I open the front and back car door and make sure no one is around.

12. catman

Gold Member

When I was in my teens my brother accidentally (?) knocked a milk shake all over me (I was drenched and dripping), told me to take off my clothes so I wouldn't drip all over the house...the jerk then took my clothes and locked me out... so I was stuck nude on the porch....I sat in a shaded part...my dad actually got home before my brother let me in....dad was trying very hard not to laugh but....

13. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I honestly thought that was something of an Uncle Bbuckles' Patented Move (TM). For whatever reason, I've always found great privacy in the back of a taxi:

"Once more around the park, please" :tongue::cool:

14. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I've done every kinda thing in the back of a taxi, clothed and not. :tongue:

15. punkboi26

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My mother and I were driving home through Atlanta late one night and this dude pulled up next to us in a pickup truck going down the highway jerking his huge cock and looking at us. If the mom wasnt in the car I might have shouted at him to meet me at the next exit. Either way it was hilarious because she was yelling and speeding up and shit while the dude just kept on wanking it. I know it was huge because I could see atleast five inches of it above where the window rolls down on his truck and we were in a short little car. It looked like it came up to his fucking nipples it was so big. God was it embarassing....she kept yelling at me to quit looking at it but I couldnt stop. It was just so big....and he looked so goofy with all the silly faces he was making.

16. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    During my NMT classes at College, Since it was clinical work, we had to strip down and let people work on us. Many times my instructor would use me as the Demo. I had to stand in the front of the class and be her "muscle" model as she showed and explained what muscles to work, where to start and begin treatment and all of this was either done covering myself or in my undies. Now, some of us are so used to each other...we usually just run around naked when we meet for trade outs or solo treatments. Then we all just go soak in the hot tub. lol :) *my group is one lesbian, straight guy and me* kinda cool that it's a non issue...even tho we joke suggestively all the time. :)

I go outside all the time naked...I have a fence but the neighbors in the two story houses can see if they wanted. I've even taken the trash out at night naked...lol

#16 OCMuscleJock, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  17. hotlion23

hotlion23 Member

Albums:
    would love to be in ur neighbour hood man

18. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    ive changed to the side of apartment complexes before because i didn't want to be wearing work clothes when i went to my friends, but didnt want to carry clothes and leave them so i parked my car and went around side to change. a few windows could've seen me but im not sure if anyone was watching

19. cyclistlarge

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You'll see it alot mountain biking in some parking lots considering some are in the absolute middle of nowhere.

20. suprdave

suprdave Member

all the time, i ride/race dirt bikes and atv's and everyone changes in the parking lots.
    the funny parts is some places we ride have shower facilities and in the shower area you will see a few doing the towel dance but out in the pits they just drop everything and think nothing of it

Draft saved Draft deleted