Changing of the wife's fun place

Doubtless_Mouse: Ok ladies, I am hoping you can hel us with something. My wife has recently noticed that her vagina is larger looking than it used to be ( i noticed before, but hadn't mentioed specifics to her only that maybe it would be good to get a check up). Anyway, the issue is that her vagina seems to be swollen all the time. she is not horny or arosed (which it what it looks like), she is just protruding more. we noticed together the other day, and i mentioed that it does look different than before. Keep in mind that she has given birth to two fair sized babies, but...she is even concerned about it. Likewise, she seems to get sore much more these days (we ensure plenty of foreplay so she is ready for the big whatever). in the past, we could have sex two or three times a day for days in a row before she would get sore, but lately it seems that once and she is done. could these two things be tied together? any help greatly is appreciated.

jessinathensga: I'm not sure what to tell you really...but she should know to just stop into the gyno and they will help. Although I have a vagina, they seem to know more about it than I do, so I have their number on my cell...never can be too sure...

Seriously, call the doc.

J

Doubtless_Mouse: See that is what i have been telling her, but she is stuborn. She went awhile back because of pain, turned out to be a urinary track infection. I told her then that something was wrong long before the infection got really bad, but she said no i'm fine...i think i will have to force her to go again...thanks

awellhungboi: yeah, seeing the doc definitely sounds like the best idea. Hope she's okay!

7x6andchg: Without knowing the details - it might...MIGHT...be uterine prolapse....I'm no OBGYN, but I do deal in disability claims so I've read the doctor's notes on this diagnosis.

I'd have her go see her OBGYN too - just to make sure. Good luck to her.

7x6&C