changing room pervert, or am i paranoid?

bholiday12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok..
I don't do too much exercise, coz iv been gifted with a pretty good metabolism.. BUT maybe once a fortnight i will visit the local pool to get myself off my lazy arse.
Anyway the last few times (i think the last 3 consecutive times in about 4 weeks) i have been i have noticed the same guy in the showers.. while i am there.
I don't go at regular times either! sometimes after uni, sometimes on weekends.. but anyway, i normally don't notice who is in the showers.. but this guy is a little strange... this is why:
  • He blatantly stares at my penis. I mean.. yeah its ok to glance once in a while, and im not ashamed of my body so if someone looks i dont mind. But yeah i found it odd that when i looked accross at him he was looking down there.
  • I, and most guys, face the wall while showering, and turn around on occasion to wash our backs or something. But this guy is always facing away from the wall, looking at me, whenever i turn around. I should prob add that he is always showering opposite me. I should prob tell you that the shower room is a rectangular room with shower heads on either side of the wall.
  • Showers with his glasses on? is that normal?
Well anyway these characteristics made this guy sort of stand out in my memory.
Today i went again. And i think it was today that got me thinking that this is more than just a coincidence. Well i got there to change into my swimmers and he appears out from nowhere.. right next to me, glancing erratically as i put my swimmers on, and even looking at my crotch when i have them on. And in my head im just like wtf? this guy again?

anyway i take my swim.. and dont see him anywhere in the pool. and go back to take a shower. It is empty but for maybe one person i think. SO i am showering there against the wall - i like to take a thorough shower after a swim - shampoo and all! anyway, i turn around to clean my back, and guess who is there hesitantly looking at my penis. His eyes dart from my eyes to my penis. so yeah i just go about my business and wait for him to leave. However he takes ages, and only leaves after i do.

There are other weird mannerisms of this guy, and his general persona that just make him a bit creepy, and is hard to describe in words, but is just a feeling i get.

So yes - my question: CAN this be merely a recurring coincidence!?
Well it doesn't really matter how everyone answers this.. coz it seems i have made my mind up anyway.
But it just sucks! coz i enjoy taking a shower naked in communal showers, and yes i don't mind someone taking a peek at mine, and i taking a peek at someone else's. We're all guys and we all have penises... and we are all human, and all curious! But i think this guy sort of overstepped the line with the staring, and stalkerish behaviour.

I guess if i see him again, ill keep my swimmers on, to send him the message that his actions are making me quite uncomfortable!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah uh....first off....no such thing as coincidences. 2nd what type of facility is this? is it a members only type thing? at the university? public facility? either way, I would talk to someone in authority about this guy. Its awful disturbing that this guy kinda follows you around and well, molests you with his eyes. I mean, I'm like you, I don't mind someone catching peeks of me, and I'll do the same, but to just stare.....eep. You might want to call him out one day. Just be like 'dude, if you don't back off me, and stop staring at me, I'm either gonna knock the crap out of you, or I'm going to turn you into the authorities (managers or whatever at the pool), you choose.' If that doesn't shake him up...well I would seriously contact someone in charge or find another place to swim. fucking perverts

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This guy sounds like a Shower Stalker straight out of central casting!

He's probably harmless. Nevertheless he's giving you the creeps. I would just politely express that his staring at you makes you uncomfortable and ask him to stop. Don't let him take away from the pleasure you get from showering there by keeping your trunks on.

PS: I find your comfort level with public showering situations really refreshing compared to a lot of what I've read on this site. You seem like a pleasantly reasonable man. Good on ya. :cool:

bholiday12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well its a public facility that has members and casual users.
Im a casual user, just pay everytime i go.. and from the looks of it, id say he's a member coz he's always there!
I have the feeling he goes there very often and just does what he does to me, to other guys too.
At the moment it is still harmless.. and its not like he has used the shower next to me or been suggestive or explicit.. so i feel i have nothing to report.. other than feeling uncomfortable.
I'm glad u think its strange too! i was worried ppl would go 'pffft if u shower naked ur going to expect things like that' or something..
But yeah iv decided that ill just do what i normally do, and if he shows up ill just leave the shower area early.. leave my swimmers on if hes already there.. and hope he gets the message that he's not as discreet as he thinks!

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The glasses thing is telling too. I mean, I'm blind as a bat but can function well enough to navigate my way in and out of a shower and get the job done without walking into a wall. I leave my glasses with my towel.

When I'm in the mood to check out the nude dudes in the shower I wear CONTACTS. :tongue:

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tell him, he is making your uncomfortable.
And if he doesn't back off....talk to management.
It happens, but generally when you call someone on it, they leave you alone.
Although I had someone stalking me in college....same as you, when ever I was in the gym or shower he was there. I knew something was up when I saw him in a parked car where I jogged. Then I caught him jerking off in the bathroom. It was pretty freaky, but he finally stopped.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're feeling particularly snarky with him you could always say somethings like:

So dude I can tell you've been sizing me up over the past couple of days. Guess that means you either want to fight or fuck. So meet me out back in 5 minutes so I can beat the fuck out of you cuz I don't fuck guys, I'm straight. :smile:

Hey mate any idea how long it takes a black eye to heal?
mmmm no
Well stop staring at my peter or else you're gonna find out!

Nice dick isn't it? If you grow some tits and a pussy you can play with it.

Dicks come in all shapes, sizes, and colours, have you burned the sight of my penis into your mind yet?

It's a penis for God's sake now stop staring at it. (that would be best said loudly in front of everyone if u can put up with being the absolute center of attention for a few minutes)

Sometimes you just need to let others know, that you know, they are watching.

Unfortunately, that happens in communal showers, and it is the reason that there is so much paranoia out there about communal showering and locker room nudity. I've had it happen to me before as well. What I do is stare the person right back IN THE EYE. He'll know he's been busted for perving on you and start to feel uncomfortable himself. If he ever goes further than that, I think it's best to go to the facility's management. If you get confrontational with the guy, it may escalate (lots of wackos out there that could trigger off easily). If that happens, you may end up getting banned from the facility as well as the guy perving on you. I had to go to management about a creepy dude once. Turns out that there were a lot of complaints about him from other members/users. The management took care of it and it wasn't a problem again. The gym business is so cut throat competitive nowadays that gym owners don't want to start losing members over one creepy perv. It's better to lose one creepy perv than a bunch of respectful members/users.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
At the gym I go to, there are a handful of guys who never work out. They only hang around in the shower and go back and forth between there and the steam room. They only show up to check out the cocks on display and to hopefully get their hands on some. I'll see them in the shower when I show up and they're still there when I'm ready to leave over an hour later.

bholiday12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, that happens in communal showers, and it is the reason that there is so much paranoia out there about communal showering and locker room nudity. I've had it happen to me before as well. What I do is stare the person right back IN THE EYE. He'll know he's been busted for perving on you and start to feel uncomfortable himself. If he ever goes further than that, I think it's best to go to the facility's management. If you get confrontational with the guy, it may escalate (lots of wackos out there that could trigger off easily). If that happens, you may end up getting banned from the facility as well as the guy perving on you. I had to go to management about a creepy dude once. Turns out that there were a lot of complaints about him from other members/users. The management took care of it and it wasn't a problem again. The gym business is so cut throat competitive nowadays that gym owners don't want to start losing members over one creepy perv. It's better to lose one creepy perv than a bunch of respectful members/users.

Hey i think i did sort of try that when i first caught him staring... sort of looked at him in a 'are you for real? its NOT ok to look THAT much' way. But i think he took it as 'oh he is turning around and acknowledging my presence, knows i am looking at his penis and not turning around straight away like most men. You see most men would prob just turn away if there is a naked guy in front of them.. because of their own modesty, and sort of out of respect to the other guy.
Im also not one for confrontation. I don't think it'll help anything. I figure if i make it clear that he is a freak and i don't like his staring he should go away! If he turns up again, ill make sure i keep u guys posted! Although like i said earlier, im not one to do exercise that often... i might have to go in again soon to see if the freak is still lurking the showers!

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
As somebody who have had what you describe happen to me several times, I suggest you act just as demonstratively as this creep is doing.
As soon as you notice him, you walk away. If he follows you, you walk away again.
Unless he's totally lacking social skills, he will realise that you don't want him around you.

I once had to get up and leave a sauna 3 times because of some guy following me around but the third time did the trick. As soon as he opened the door and walked inside, I got up and left, same as I'd done two times before.
Hang in there

aussietango

Just Browsing
Media
I guess it happens to almost everyone that showers naked in communal showers - someone lese will check out the crown jewels. How you react to this is an individual thing it seems. If it continues as you describe there are many possibilities as already identified.
First ask yourself what is your part in this?
The above advice seems to have worked for jumbo and may work for you.
You seem like an intelligent and well thoughtful kind of guy - a compassionate comment just might do the trick also. How easy could it be to say - 'look i'm not interested in you' or something similiar.
I don't think its necessary to threaten violence.
Above all else - be yourself and don't stop what you do normally.
Good luck

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As somebody who have had what you describe happen to me several times, I suggest you act just as demonstratively as this creep is doing.
As soon as you notice him, you walk away. If he follows you, you walk away again.
Unless he's totally lacking social skills, he will realise that you don't want him around you.

I once had to get up and leave a sauna 3 times because of some guy following me around but the third time did the trick. As soon as he opened the door and walked inside, I got up and left, same as I'd done two times before.
Hang in there

Sorry Jumbo didnt mean to make you uncomfortable,....... its just your sooo hot!

LOL

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, I can just play the situation. As an outsider, it sounds kind of funny. A guy always in the shower, wearing glasses (WTF?), and is there no matter when you go. TOTALLY weird.

I dunno what I would do. I am temped to say that I would either walk away like a few posts above said... or be like, HEY, DUDE... what's up? Put him on the spotlight. Maybe your neutrality lets him continue his weird little game. If all else fails, tell the management and have them watch him. Maybe you are not the only one he is stalking.

bholiday12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, I can just play the situation. As an outsider, it sounds kind of funny. A guy always in the shower, wearing glasses (WTF?), and is there no matter when you go. TOTALLY weird.

I dunno what I would do. I am temped to say that I would either walk away like a few posts above said... or be like, HEY, DUDE... what's up? Put him on the spotlight. Maybe your neutrality lets him continue his weird little game. If all else fails, tell the management and have them watch him. Maybe you are not the only one he is stalking.

haha im glad you thing the glasses in the shower thing is weird too! i wasn't sure if this was normal some people!
I have a feeling he does this to other people, and coz he hangs around so much i hapeen to be there same time he is. Maybe coz he knows i go there alone, and i am pretty non-threatening, and havn't really reacted to his staring he continues.
I think im going to try and be more blatant with my uncomfortableness next time! Hopefully there isn't a next time and this was truly a case of coinicidence..

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
yeah uh....first off....no such thing as coincidences. 2nd what type of facility is this? is it a members only type thing? at the university? public facility? either way, I would talk to someone in authority about this guy. Its awful disturbing that this guy kinda follows you around and well, molests you with his eyes. I mean, I'm like you, I don't mind someone catching peeks of me, and I'll do the same, but to just stare.....eep. You might want to call him out one day. Just be like 'dude, if you don't back off me, and stop staring at me, I'm either gonna knock the crap out of you, or I'm going to turn you into the authorities (managers or whatever at the pool), you choose.' If that doesn't shake him up...well I would seriously contact someone in charge or find another place to swim. fucking perverts

Maybe it's me but I don't think sudden extreme anger and threats of physical violence are the way to go.

Fucking rage-a-holic. :rolleyes:

If I saw anyone flip out as you suggest, I'd immediately think that they doth protest too much (hint hint).

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a guy that was following me around the gym also. On about a half dozen occasions we met up at the same time there and no matter where I was, he was within eyeshot of me. Whenever I would head for the showers he was not far behind. He would stare intently at me the whole time trying not to look obvious but there was no question what he was doing. Every time I looked back his way he would just quickly look away and never once looked me in the eye.

Make no mistake, he was a great looking guy and I was flattered but at the same time it was very weird because I thought he was something I would never touch being a minor! He was about 5’6’’ and 125 pounds, very little body hair with a very young looking face prettier than most girls.

One day when I was finished drying off and was getting dressed he walked past me slowly looking intently at my underwear and finally curiosity got the best of me, I said “hey, didn’t I just see you at Washington High School this Monday?” I wasn’t really there and just making it up to break the ice so I could see what this was all about. He stopped, looked me in the eye for the first time and said “no, I graduated last year”. I said “no way dude, you didn’t graduate yet?”

He set his gym bag down without saying a word, pulled out his driver’s license and sure enough he was eighteen. I said “wow, you look younger” but he didn’t respond, instead he just stood there with a slight smile on his face looking at my chest. By now I was finished dressing so I grabbed my bag and said “see you around dude, nice meeting you” even though we hadn’t really introduced ourselves. He said nothing in return and instead stood there looking at the floor as I walked away so I headed out the door towards the bus stop. I made a quick phone call not noticing much else as I walked & talked and after hanging up there he was standing beside me waiting for the bus also. I turned toward him and asked ‘so you live downtown?” and he said “no, I’m going to my grandparents.”

Right at that time my bus pulled up and I got on and sat down. The bus was nearly empty but he sat right beside me! This was a little awkward because I didn’t know what to say to him and he never said anything to me. I did wonder if I was making a mistake by not hitting on him but didn’t want to embarrass myself if this was really innocent on his part so I said nothing. My condo was only about 8 minutes away so before I knew it we were at my stop. The bus stopped in front of my building and at I got off with him right behind! Now things were getting interesting but he still said nothing!

I stopped on the sidewalk waiting for him to say something and after a few awkward moments of standing there beside each other I said “so you wanna come up and hang out awhile?” and again, not a word but he did have a slight smile on his face and nodded yes while looking at the ground.

In through the front door we went and up the elevator to my condo. We went in; I dropped my bag and asked if he wanted a Coke while on my way to the refrigerator to get myself one. Silence! I grabbed a Coke and walked back into the living room where he was still standing near the door. As I approached he raised his hands in the air stretching and said “I’m tired.” I didn’t know what to do at that point so I said “so does that mean you wanna go and lay down” thinking how stupid that was right after I said it. Again, he nodded yes slightly while looking down at the ground.

I put my hand on his back and we walked toward the hallway leading to the bedroom. As soon as we got in there he immediately sat down on the edge of the bed getting ready to lay back when I said “hey, no getting in bed with your clothes on!” He stood back up looking me directly in the eye. Awkwardly I slowly put one arm around his back and pulled him closer. My cock was raging hard by this point and when I felt him press his body against mine I kissed him. The kiss was hot but nothing extraordinary. This was still kind of awkward because I never picked anybody up like this and he was so quiet! I rubbed his back a little and he pressed his body against me even closer. We stood there hugging tightly for a few seconds when I pulled back, pushed him back and we both started immediately undressing.

Clothes came off quickly; he jumped in bed sliding over to the far side. I laid down beside him and before I was even settled he climbed up on top of me and started dry humping rubbing his cock against mine. Within ten seconds, fifteen max he shot his load on me! I was laying there thinking “ok, now what” as he rolled off me, grabbed my cock and started stroking it. Him cumming so fast (and his striking good looks) turned me on and I shot a huge load within a minute.

With us now both sticky and momentarily spent I thought it would be a good idea to take a shower so I got up and mentioned it while heading toward the bathroom. I was thinking so hard about how hot he was and how much more I wanted too do after showering I didn’t even notice he wasn’t behind me. When I did notice I turned around and walked back into the bedroom finding him now already fully dressed. He looked at me and said “I gotta fly” and headed to the front door!

I took a shower after he left and jacked-off again thinking about how smoking hot this all was even though we spent less than 3 minutes in bed! I was looking forward to seeing him again at the gym and hooking up a second time but that never happened. I never saw him again! Still today I jack-off sometimes thinking about the very mysterious and very quiet hottie I had the three minute affair with who said thirteen words the whole time I knew him!

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
Wow I got a similar experience. I was a member of a gym in the Bay Area (San Jose). I played alot of raquette ball so I got to know a few of the regulars but one guy was always in any area you were naked...shower/lockers/suana/jacuzzi. He was young and always stared and didn't usually look away when caught looking. One day I was aiming to drop 10 pounds for a wedding I had to go to so I hit the gym and other ammenities. This guy was stalking me pretty much. We were in the jacuzzi and I noticed he was slowly creeping closer and closer. I had my eyes semi closed. Once he got close enough I saw that he was erect. As he was looking around I quickly slid over to him, grabbed his erection tightly and started to slowly stroke him. I leaned close and asked if this is what he wanted. His eyes were super wide and he actually looked scared. He stood up and made a bee line to the locker area with me not too far behind. Guess I popped his bubble because he got dressed in a hurry and left. I didn't see him there anymore after that. I told management with some of the details left out. I didn't give much thought to what if? It just seemed like the right thing to do at the moment.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe it's me but I don't think sudden extreme anger and threats of physical violence are the way to go.

Fucking rage-a-holic. :rolleyes:

If I saw anyone flip out as you suggest, I'd immediately think that they doth protest too much (hint hint).

Um......I am by no means a rage a holic. Not suggesting that the guy actually go and knock the crap out of the pervert, just saying if you take control of the situation (by whatever means necessiary, violence as an absolute last resort, but not suggested), assert your dominance, and letting the guy know that you're not going to taking being molested by this guys eyes anymore. Thats all I was saying.