changing room pervert, or am i paranoid?

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here in the closeted (hypocritical) American Southeast, lots of locker room crusing goes on. While I don't mind it to some degree and am a show off myself, I do take exception to the ones that are always inthe locker room and that's all they do. Some clearly have never touched a weight; they just have a gym membership to cruise. If you're going to do that at least get inshape while you're there and you might actually score.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here in the closeted (hypocritical) American Southeast, lots of locker room crusing goes on.... I do take exception to the ones that are always inthe locker room and that's all they do. Some clearly have never touched a weight; they just have a gym membership to cruise.....

Kinda the same all over the US. Since so many are hung-up on anything gay in this country there are not many places gays can go to meet others except the gym.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Um......I am by no means a rage a holic. Not suggesting that the guy actually go and knock the crap out of the pervert, just saying if you take control of the situation (by whatever means necessiary, violence as an absolute last resort, but not suggested), assert your dominance, and letting the guy know that you're not going to taking being molested by this guys eyes anymore. Thats all I was saying.

I don't know what raised you but threats of physical violence just weren't something I was raised to spew at the drop of a hat when a simple talking to will suffice.

Again, you're a rage-a-holic. Not uncommon among your people.