1. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Since starting at the gym I've notice a couple of guys looking at me quite obviously. I keep my head down and concentrate on my own things but on occasion I've noticed obvious staring.

A couple of weeks ago it was a guy in the shower, every time I turned around he looked away. Today there was this guy who stepped out from behind his looker and stared at me when I was naked, I didn't look at him so I'm not entirely sure what he was looking it.

My flaccid penis is 4.5" long but it always looks small to me. I never look at other guys even though I'm interested in how they look. So i'm not sure how I compare.

Would my dick be of interest to guys seeing me change?

I got rid of my pictures but I might put some back up another time.

2. NIVLAC87B

NIVLAC87B Member

Hey Track, Maybe You're Just A Very Attractive Guy. They Could Just Be Staring At Your Face And Body...who Cares If Your Flaccid Dick Is 4''..if You Are A Hot Guy, It Doesnt Matter How Big You Are...

3. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I'm new to the gym, I'm pale and kind of hairy but I have an attractive face. My body is slim and slightly muscular so I guess you could be right.

I find it hard to believe people find me attractive even though I don't see myself as ugly.

4. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:

I think its only natural to look at other guys in the locker room. Arent we all wondering if we look okay? Maybe these guys wish they had a bod like yours? Maybe, they are just curious. I never pay any attention to anybody or the ones that look at me. A locker room or shower is just a place us guy use to get clean or change, its no big deal to me...

5. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

It's not abig deal to me but I couldn't help notice these two guys. the one guy today was a couple of meters away and stepped out and stared and went back to what he was doing and then came back around the corner again. He had a nicer body then me by far.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Really a great reply, NIVLAC. As a life-long health club, YMCA, French Riviera, and spas in various cities patron, I feel qualified to fully agree.

7. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Maybe he was surprised at how hairy my bum is for such a young guy.

8. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I had a friend with an extremely hairy bum when I was 22. He was 20 or 21. It was kind of funny.

A four inch plus dick on a small or skinny guy draws the eye too. I did a double take when I saw this small guy I know in the shower with a pretty fat softy and a nice long 'skin.

9. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I havn't seen another hairy bum in the gym yet. I was wondering if alot of guys shave or something.

10. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I've got a ring of hair right around my asshole, seems like a stupid place to grow hair. I occasionally use Nair to get rid of it. It's easier than trying to shave right in your crack, but you have to be careful with it. Actually I use the Sally Hansen brand. It seems milder. You can use it on your sac and crotch too, but follow the time directions. You can burn your balls pretty good.

Do you have hair right on your butt checks, on the outside? Maybe you are a satyr. (Do you have cloven hooves?) I just looked at an old picture of the friend I mentioned. He has a dark beard, but not that much hair on his chest and other places. Mostly his upper legs and butt cheeks and a hairy crack.

Adult hair growth is often undesirable. I know another guy who has what I would call pig bristle in patches on his chest and back. It is honestly that coarse.

11. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

On my cheeks, I'm not sure if it's that bad or not, depends what light you look at it in.

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

One of my sisters has fine blonde fuzz all over her body. We're mammals after all.

13. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I'm tanning at the moment and it kind of evens out the contrast between dark hair and pale skin.

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You'll be far less paranoid if you lay off the grass before you workout.

15. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I also think that, besides at your penis he can also be staring at you, because of your body, your ass, legs, face or anything else.

In other words he (they) can be attracted by you (love at first sight?)

Anyway the fact that you are 4.5 soft does not mean that it can however attract stares: size ain't all, not even in looks.

By the way: be proud of getting stares!

16. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

17. mister_y

mister_y New Member

This happends also to me sometimes, when I'm in the changingroom of the gym. The only thing to prevent this is to just look back. If you notice them looking at your penis just look at their penisses! I did this a couple of times and after looking back the other walked away, just because he felt betrayed. He got caught looking at somebody elses dick!

If the onlooker is gay, it can become another story. Then just look back and if he tries to make avances decline him hard!

18. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

19. dominicandan

dominicandan New Member

Albums:

of....finish the thought :rolleyes:

20. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Being able to confront someone about, probable best ignoring it but then I'm not sure if I should reap the rewards of showing off or not.

Draft saved Draft deleted