changing rooms at clothing stores

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by musclecock24, Aug 24, 2010.

1. musclecock24

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ok, is it wrong or "unethical" to go clothes shopping and try clothes on while you are going comando? Does anyone have any good stories like this or any opinions on the matter?

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Most stores frown upon it, even with swimsuits. But I can't tell if I like a suit with my undies on, so I just try to go clean.

#2 crescendo69, Aug 24, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  3. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you're trying on pants or shorts, perhaps yes. I guess a good way to look at it would be to spot the skankiest looking guy in the store, then imagine that five minutes ago he was trying on the shorts you're slipping on (that are now rubbing directly against your exposed balls, cock and butt) and that he was commando, too. :biggrin1:
    Hot avatar, btw. Is that you?

4. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    do it all the time, give them a show i say

5. jprobe

jprobe Member

Albums:
    As long as the tip is dry and your ass is reasonably clean, what's the problem? You're not sitting down in the pants or wiping your ass with them. You're simply pulling them up, checking them out and taking them right off. No big deal.

6. Jaxence

Jaxence Member

I wouldnt have a problem as long as the guy before me was clean, thats what i tell myself as im doing it anyway haha

7. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

I would be more afraid of catching crabs from the unwashed, returned, merchandise that's put right back on the rack by the store's staff.

8. bippy

bippy Member

I hate clothes shopping. When I absolutely have to do it, I generally know my size and just try stuff on in order to ensure that it fits before buying it. I almost never try something on and then put it back on the rack.

I don't own any underwear, so I am commando when I try on clothes. I've never really thought of it as being an issue. Personal hygine is important to me, and I am always clean. Besides, I'm going to wash the clothes before I actually wear them for more than a few seconds in the store. And I need to see how the clothes will fit when I actually wear them (without underwear).

As someone else mentioned above, I would be more concerned about the returned merchandise, than something that someone tried on for a few seconds at the store.

9. Roch18k

Roch18k New Member

A dept store by me that has since closed used to have a peep hole in between the changing rooms. Never did get lucky enough to catch any cuties trying on clothes.

Used to work in a store and a saleswoman saw a boy around 13 or so go into a changing room minus any clothes to try on. Her curiosity was aroused and she went over to see what he was doing. I think you can guess. Had one of those lingerie brochures with the pic of the model in the bra and panties.

10. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

ugh- just seems unhygenic

11. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    and it is. Even if you bathe right before going to the store there are skin cells and sweat coming off. Anybody thinks there's no stink a few hours after bathing should take a cloth and tuck it around their groin, take it off a few hours later even if you didn't take a leak and there's a smell starting.

I wear something each time and play it safe for my own self and with consideration of others when I have to try something on and I get the new item cleaned before I wear it anywhere.

12. london_bi

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    i do it.

13. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    I always try clothes before buying them. Especially swimwear. As I like to see it the way I want to wear it, I take off my underwear. I never give a thought of the ones who may have tried it before me. If I would think of that I would stay at home all day. I think there are a lot of more dirty things you pass daily.

14. lpsg17

Gold Member

I think when you are trying on clothes that you may not buy, you should not go comando.

15. HeBop

HeBop New Member

Working in retail myself I do believe it is quite rude to go commando while trying on pants and swim wear. Also as posted earlier about the returned close being put back on the rack, what would you expect that a store should just take a loss on every piece of clothing returned. Maybe if more people tried close on in this day and age there wouldn't be so many returned close. It is generally expected in normal society that people are to wear undergarments while trying on close

16. cyclistlarge

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would have to disagree with the practice.

17. bulgelooker

bulgelooker New Member

definately wear a jock or brifs...and dont be shy showing off you bod to others. If your pic is you, I would love to help you fit your pants!

18. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    I freeball all the time....except when I am trying on clothes. I have a pair of Boxers reserved for that. You never know where some other dude's tool has been, and if he cleaned it.

19. Mastur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wonder if one should also wear undergarments when trying on 'open'...?
    It's well-known that English hasn't been spoken in America for years, but honestly, 'close'...?

Rant over.

A couple of years back I bought underwear off the rack, only to find out later that someone left his pre-cum stain in one of them! Odd thing though, while being utterly disgusted by the discourtesy, I simultaneously found myself sort of aroused by the thought of the guy trying them on in the cubicle and boning up at the sight of his bulge in the mirror, stroking himself...

Any case, as with all new garments that I buy, it went straight to the washing first. But, whenever I wore them after, it would still arouse me thinking about that unknown man and his horny cock that was there before me, and inevitably, I would leave my own stain in them. They were really sexy underpants...!

20. lovin_california

lovin_california Active Member

I'm tempted to go try on clothes tonight. This has me all excited... anyone else?! :)

p.s. - I will remove my underwear, too...

Draft saved Draft deleted