changing rooms at clothing stores

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Working in retail myself I do believe it is quite rude to go commando while trying on pants and swim wear. Also as posted earlier about the returned close being put back on the rack, what would you expect that a store should just take a loss on every piece of clothing returned. Maybe if more people tried close on in this day and age there wouldn't be so many returned close. It is generally expected in normal society that people are to wear undergarments while trying on close

"Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you."

or is that "clothes to you"?

(Now you'll be singing along with Karen Carpenter all day).

A mind is a terrible thing to waste....

As for the actual issue, you take a chance every time you try on CLOTHES (the last person could have crabs!) at the store, whether you're wearing underwear or not. I don't do commando except for jeans, and I wear underwear to try them on (I like them loose, not tight---or is that "lose", another of my favorites...). When I try on clothes, I go home and take a shower. I don't wear the clothes till they've been washed or gone to the cleaners, whichever.

Other than that, there's not much you can do. Wash your hands frequently. Or, just stay inside and become agoraphobic....

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A couple of years back I bought underwear off the rack, only to find out later that someone left his pre-cum stain in one of them! Odd thing though, while being utterly disgusted by the discourtesy, I simultaneously found myself sort of aroused by the thought of the guy trying them on in the cubicle and boning up at the sight of his bulge in the mirror, stroking himself...

Any case, as with all new garments that I buy, it went straight to the washing first. But, whenever I wore them after, it would still arouse me thinking about that unknown man and his horny cock that was there before me, and inevitably, I would leave my own stain in them. They were really sexy underpants...!

I'm tempted to go try on clothes tonight. This has me all excited... anyone else?! :)

p.s. - I will remove my underwear, too...
to the 2 above I remind you of this below.:tongue:
If you're trying on pants or shorts, perhaps yes. I guess a good way to look at it would be to spot the skankiest looking guy in the store, then imagine that five minutes ago he was trying on the shorts you're slipping on (that are now rubbing directly against your exposed balls, cock and butt) and that he was commando, too. :biggrin1:
because keep in mind the unwashed skanky guy may be oozing precum in those underwear too.

Just because you go clean to the store doesn't mean everybody does.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball 99% of the time. But when you are trying on garments that you may or may not be taking home with you; have some respect for other people who may be trying them on after you.
In addition unless you are always going to be freeballing in the clothes it might be a good idea to make sure that they fit properly and maintain the desired silhouette when wearing an undergarment.