Changing Sexuality

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Seriously guys, this site is changing me! :eek:
I've had to drop my straight level a fraction. Its all this cock! I'm being turned!! :redface:
Anyone else had to change they're statistics after being on here for a while? :biggrin1:

Bgptr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had to drop my straight level a fraction. Its all this cock! I'm being turned!! :redface:
Anyone else had to change they're statistics after being on here for a while? :biggrin1:

SHow ua what you have and we can tell you if you've changed!!!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Swimming Lad, a step in the right direction!

Seriously, I think it's more likely your perception has changed.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope, I don't think anyone's being changed, Swimminglad. Perhaps your mind is opened up a bit more....that's it. It was already there, perhaps all these cocks, conversation and community just brings it out.

lewis27529

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to be 100% straight until i had an encouter with one of my friends. We jacked off toghether and that opend my mind to a lot of new and interesting things. i still love girls, but guy are a lot of fun. I've been in a monogomist relationship with a guy for about a year now. and it all stared by jerking off with a guy. Nothing wrong with it...

Good luck bro

Lewis

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I went looking for a site like this, so no I haven't changed at all, if anything, my love for beautiful cock is now stronger.

I'll gladly take that 1% of yours - who knows, you may find your mind opening further. A beautiful cock's a beautiful thing. Share yours when you're ready for us to see. :rolleyes: You're a cute guy - I'm sure the hose below is cute too.

guyface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know what you mean. I guess wanting a big dick isn't all to different from WANTING a big dick. You know what I mean?
I've always been interested in possibly kissing a guy, though I'm straight, but now (in the past couple months) I've even wanted to suck this guy I was kind of friends with who I've heard has a big one. Now whats up with that? I swear, this site has added a few percent to my gayness, which before consisted of mild curiosity towards kissing different people.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media

LOL. :biggrin1: Apparently it's true that the gays recruit.

This site has had the opposite impact on me. It's made me more and more secure in my heterosexuality. What I like about this forum is that men of all orientations can talk about stuff that we can't really talk about in person. Also, fascinating to see that this male obsession with the penis is international.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's kind of interesting. I am heterosexual and though I find the penis to be an interesting construct no matter how many I see it doesn't actually entice me to "sway" from my current position. I do like penes, fantasize about them from time to time, and marvel at those larger than mine, but I don't think I can actually change attraction based off of pictures.

Then again that's kind of cool; share this with the scientific community if you're serious.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That's funny. I guess that's why I started my straight level at 90%. Maybe mine will begin to go up higher only the other way.
:biggrin1:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, whatever your percentages, you are way hot!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What this site has done for me is to help me understand why I'm attracted to certain guys but not generally all guys. It's the same as it is with girls. I'm not attracted to every woman I meet. Also I like how loose everyone here seems to be about guys being intimate. It's real accepting which I appreciate a lot.