Changing taste of semen

gator1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just curious...when you change your diet and start with fruit and fruit juices, etc., how quickly is the taste of semen affected?

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
supposedly pineapple changes the taste.

too much beetroot is meant to change the colour.
as does an over amount of coloured sports drinks.

not sure how long it takes but it meant to go by the amounts that you eat as well as time.
as in if you only eat a few grams of pineapple a day, it will take longer then eating it by the fistful morning, noon and night.

it depends if you want it to change really.

and consult your partner about it too -just in case they don't like the taste of what may be transferred downwards. :)

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pineapple juice and pineapple in heavy syrup will change the taste within 2 to 3 hours but you still need to stay away from meat, red wine and some assorted heavy spices.

KillerCookie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pineapple does work, I'll vouch for that. It takes about a week or two I'd say? But about a cup of pineapple a day makes it taste much sweeter. I generally make people I'm dating, my last b/f, and the one I'm dating now, eat pineapple.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ahaahah straight out of sex and the city.

back on topic, i have wondered about this too because all the guys i have tasted they dont taste that great and have wondered about making it sweeter (as my general complaint is salty,sour,alkaline taste) pineapple see to be the general consensus here =]

gator1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I've been drinking pineapple juice for a couple of days now, haven't had a chance to taste or be tasted! Sometime soon...

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Artificial sweetners such and Splenda or Equal usually found in diet beverages like Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi will sweeten you semen too.

KIKEMAN29

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I drink lots of oj almost every day and my cum tastes sweet. I know 'cause I love to drink my own. This girl told me once that it tasted like gum and a guy said it seemed to have a touch of Cinnamon. ???

Yellow LedBetter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm curious as to how my diet effects me. I eat tons of hot peppers, any variety really, due to capsaicin having many positive effects on ones body.

But this pineapple theory seems interesting enough to try.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
funny, I hadn't heard that about pineapple. (but hey I just ate some anyway!) I had heard it about strawberries, so maybe this works for any sweet fresh fruit. Sotondaddy: I'd also heard to avoid aspargus (bitter taste).
And btw, for you kinksters out there, all these tips work equally for semen and piss.