Changing teams

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all straight ladies

Sorry if its a repost but do you have a female celeb you would turn gay for? Why her?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. I don't see myself changing my sexual preference for anyone. Would I date, fall in love with a woman? Nothing is out of the realm of possibility. I've never met a woman that I had more than platonic feelings for.

Reactions: skip22h

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe Charlize Theron. She's just freakin perfect! And smart and kind and funny...

Reactions: skip22h

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not attracted to women that way, but I do find many women very attractive.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Not so much into changing teams but I'd happily play water girl for the Tina Fey/Amy Poehler franchise. But that be strictly for the laughs not sex.

I did have a bizarre erotic dream one time in which I sucked face with Tony Sopranos' Russian whore/mistress. Can't remember her name? I'd fallen asleep during an episode she appeared on and dreamt I was tied to a chair in a seemingly abandoned warehouse as this Russia woman (or the character anyway) circled me like some film noir interrogator. Intermittently she'd lean over between cold gazes to kiss me full on the mouth, her eyes open and burning into mine as she did. She had really soft lips that tasted of coconut.

Just before I woke up she began unbuttoning her blouse and that's when I noticed Tony, James Gandolfini, standing a few feet away in the shadows intently watching us with his hands near his crotch.

:::shudder:::

I had a really bad feeling I was destined to go "swim with the fishes" with Big Pussy and the like shortly after Tony sprayed his trousers.

Pretty sure this wasn't an indication of any suppressed lesbian tendencies but all directly related to the near entire bag of leftover Halloween Almond Joy mini candies I stuffed my belly with an hour or so before.

=/

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I may have just come into a lot of money if I can make it happen. My husband's best friend told me he would give up half of his life savings if he could watch me have sex with Scarlett Johansson. I haven't heard back from her, but now I'm wondering if she's going to expect a cut.

Reactions: rtg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not so much into changing teams but I'd happily play water girl for the Tina Fey/Amy Poehler franchise. But that be strictly for the laughs not sex.

I did have a bizarre erotic dream one time in which I sucked face with Tony Sopranos' Russian whore/mistress. Can't remember her name? I'd fallen asleep during an episode she appeared on and dreamt I was tied to a chair in a seemingly abandoned warehouse as this Russia woman (or the character anyway) circled me like some film noir interrogator. Intermittently she'd lean over between cold gazes to kiss me full on the mouth, her eyes open and burning into mine as she did. She had really soft lips that tasted of coconut.

Just before I woke up she began unbuttoning her blouse and that's when I noticed Tony, James Gandolfini, standing a few feet away in the shadows intently watching us with his hands near his crotch.

:::shudder:::

I had a really bad feeling I was destined to go "swim with the fishes" with Big Pussy and the like shortly after Tony sprayed his trousers.

Pretty sure this wasn't an indication of any suppressed lesbian tendencies but all directly related to the near entire bag of leftover Halloween Almond Joy mini candies I stuffed my belly with an hour or so before.

=/
Oh, the nightmares from bags of Halloween candy.

Totally worth it though.

Reactions: Mercurygirl