Changing the Records/Largest penis registered

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a hard time believing that there are people saying that they are 13-15 inches long....The reason is if you did why would you not be registered as having the largest dicks in the world.....Since you are so easy to brag on this site that you are of these unreal sizes.....I'm telling you if it were me of this size i would be in the record books.....The funny thing is the record is still not even close to these measurements...
Anyways i don't mean to put anyone down, but come on if you can tell to strangers here, why not the record books.....

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you Killer to a point: While there are people on this site with questionable sizes and some obvious fakes I know for a fact that 12, 13 " ers exist. There is a dude at my gym with a huge huge huge cock, he has let it get hard and stuff and i would estimate it to be 12 or 13x8. his balls are equally huge.

I also think that for alot of huge hung the last thing i would want to do is be in some world record book or something. For many huge size is a bad thing not a good thing.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also find it interesting that many of the 13+ inchers on this site and around the world I guess do not make it a point to have their penises noted by a professional. I would aslo think that if they were to get a physical exam, which is required by many jobs, after seeing their impressive flaccid state, the doctor would want to make a record of it and measure it and report it to a medical journal or something.

I think its telling that most if not all of the posters in the gallery are of the 7-10 inch range. It may say that those with over 10 inches aren't too proud of it because it causes problems for them, or they just don't actually have what they say.

It is important however to extend a little bit of tolerance and understanding to those that tout 11+ inchers. They may actually need the support and to turn them away because you don't believe them would be counterproductive.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I'm not interested in looking at dick pics, how come the massively hung here do not post pictures with a ruler or tape measure to prove their claims? :blink:

I just bought a digital camera recently and took some dick pictures for the women at justbitching.com and in one of them I used a ruler. I'm large but 'small' compared to the huge claims here. I don't think Ive seen any pictures here where a measuring device was used.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I don't post pics mainly for two reasons:

1) What Jancito's told me about pics.
2) I don't have a premium membership.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by killer cock@Aug 5 2004, 05:52 PM
why would you not be registered as having the largest dicks in the world
Hmm. I wonder what agency is in charge of registering the largest dicks in the world? A U.N. thing maybe?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Donk@Aug 5 2004, 11:04 PM
Hmm. I wonder what agency is in charge of registering the largest dicks in the world?
The Carlyle Group, maybe? ;)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye+Aug 5 2004, 09:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mindseye @ Aug 5 2004, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donk@Aug 5 2004, 11:04 PM
Hmm. I wonder what agency is in charge of registering the largest dicks in the world?
The Carlyle Group, maybe? ;) [/b][/quote]
Halliburton&#39;s "Brown & Root" division. hahahahahah.

kenny:
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 6 2004, 01:27 AM
Well, I don&#39;t post pics mainly for two reasons:

1) What Jancito&#39;s told me about pics.
2) I don&#39;t have a premium membership.
what did he tell u,

and why do u think a premium membership is needed for posting pics?

kenny:
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Aug 5 2004, 07:09 PM
I also find it interesting that many of the 13+ inchers on this site and around the world I guess do not make it a point to have their penises noted by a professional.
its because they are liars. (imo)

or you can take a leap of faith and believe what people claim and whatever excuse they will come up with not to post a picture.

however untill i see it i wont believe any of them, its just my trust in the medical science

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by kenny+Aug 5 2004, 07:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kenny @ Aug 5 2004, 07:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Aug 6 2004, 01:27 AM
Well, I don&#39;t post pics mainly for two reasons:

1) What Jancito&#39;s told me about pics.
2) I don&#39;t have a premium membership.
what did he tell u,

and why do u think a premium membership is needed for posting pics? [/b][/quote]
Well, he told me about folks stealing his and claiming it as their own. As for premium membership, I always thought it was required.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jonb, I think DMW gace you sound advice. I have never been an advocate of trying to shame people into posting pics. Some of the big ones who don&#39;t, don&#39;t want to find their pics under other ppl&#39;s names on other sites. In addition, no one owes anyone "proof", this is a support group&#33;

kenny: well you dont need a premium account to post pictures.

having them taken and claimed by someone else is a very real possibilty but i cant really see why this would stop you (it didnt stop me) as long as its still stuck between me legs and i still get to use it i couldnt care less. however this is a personal choice and you obviously arent comfortable with posting your own pictures up and we ALL respect that.

i would never try to shame anyone into posting a picture i just dont think a person can claim (and expect others to believe) they have the largest penis in medical history but not show anyone. ever.

i guess in essence im calling out everyone who claims to be over 13" its weird how only the massive massive guys are the ones who are &#39;too scared&#39; to post pictures. if i call you out and you dont respond (as is your right) then you are gonna have to accept that many people simply wont believe you.

edit: i just read this its kinda confrontational i just cant be fucked pussy footing around this subject so i typed it out as i thought it. but im saying it a very relaxed voice not trying to be mean&#33;&#33; please respond to the points i have raised and not to the potentially aggresive way what i wrote could be percieved

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Should I be flattered, or what, that kenny includes my stupid quote about how I want to depart these earthly bounds in all his posts? was up? :huh: Am I just slow, stupid or missing the joke?

kenny: ill remove your name if you want kink, i just read it and burst out laughing i think its the best thing i ever read on lpsg

i couldnt agree more with it

Hapi Papi: Don&#39;t need proof at a support group huh? Well yeah this isn&#39;t the place for bragging... I thought... but if I were a member of an exclusive club, I&#39;d have to show some kind of ID.

Here&#39;s an idea for posting pics online... put some kind of identification on it in 5 or 6 spots.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
kenny, OK, I&#39;m flattered. I was just wondering. I didn&#39;t think I was all that funny. Glad you appreciate my twisted sense of humor. :wub:

kenny:
Originally posted by JohnTheHorse@Aug 5 2004, 06:07 PM
I know for a fact that 12, 13 " ers exist. There is a dude at my gym with a... i would estimate it to be 12 or 13x8. his balls are equally huge.
so you dont really know for a FACT do you.