Changing the Records/Largest penis registered

rlnelson: For reasons that I cannot explain, I have always been interested in large dicks. In fact, I have never tricked with anyone who had a smaller dick than me, and I measure in at 9.5".

My experiences: there are a few white guys with big dicks, but just a few. There are many more black guys with big dicks, and I mean big. One guy measured 12" on the top of his penis. Another measured a hair longer, but his dick was thinner. Another was easily 11".

The biggest dick I have ever had the good fortune to meet was at a bath house some years ago, and it belonged to a man that I had seen a lot. There was nothing about him to indicate that he had a big dick (i.e. hands, fingers, feet), but he really, really did. He was bigger than 12", thick and hard as a rock. I enjoyed sucking on him, but when he wanted to screw me, I ended the matter. While it would have been nice, and I've certainly fantasized about it, I wasn't going to the emergency room just because of a dick.

Anyway, these large and very beautiful dicks do certainly exist...

joshstar

Just Browsing
Media
What an interesting thread. Parts of it seem like "ariannaonline.com" BTW.

My I chime in?

Re: shoe size - I just measured most of my size 11 shoes at 12.5" long, and I measured several of my husbands size 15 shoes at 14" long.

Re: Penises 13" and longer - I have seen two, one in New York and one in Amsterdam - surprisingly, both were on men about 5'7" tall or so and slight of build. I meet both at Bathhouses, saw both fully erect, played with one.

Re: Perception of cock size - I was just talking today with a friend about the fact that as a straight man he had seen very few erect penises other than his own, whereas I, a gay man, had seen many, MANY, more erect cocks that just my own. I consider myself average in size (a bit thick) and he considers himself larger than average (I think he is). He and I agreed that a gay man or a straight woman was likely to be a better judge of cock size than a straight man or a gay woman.

Re: Average size - If the average mans cock is 6" long, and the average man is 5'-10" tall (lets call it 6'-0" for easier math), then wouldn't an average size for a 7' tall man be 7" long and a 5' tall man be 5" long?

Comment for those who may wonder about my husbands size 15 feet <g>, he is 6&#39;7", slim but well built, and has an 8.5" long rather thick cock. He has been the recipient of rude comments at times in the past that people would expect a man his size to have a bigger cock&#33; Fortunately, it is the perfect size for me - lucky me. I have dated men in the past who were larger endowed and for me there can be too much of a good thing. I like big cocks, but huge cocks are not comfortable for me sexually whether the activity is anal or oral

re: Gay, Jewish, Republican - I got ya beat&#33; Gay, Baptist/Muslim/Jew with Bahai tendencies, vote Democratic but long for the traditional Republican values of two decades ago. Remeber? Fiscal conservativism, rights of the individual, smaller government and government out of our bedrooms? Now that&#39;s a platform I could vote for without holding my nose&#33;

I DID IT&#33; I&#39;m new here and I mentioned sex, religion, AND politics in my first post :)

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
M. Zora and members of LPSG;

I am neither embarrassed by my comments nor am I singling M.Z. out for any reason. I post not to read myself in print but to pass along some words of wisdom I might possess. I do not spin comments with malice on my mind. I will continue to post as long as I have something constructive to add.

ONE MORE TIME:

I do believe that a penis comes in many different sizes. I do believe there are human sizes that may reach 14 inches in length.

I don&#39;t believe that an individual has to drop their pants to prove themselves of the length they are claiming. I believe in the rights of privacy.

I don&#39;t agree that women can MORE accurately guage the size of a man&#39;s erect cock looking at the same photograph than a man. I don&#39;t believe that one&#39;s cock picture is going to somehow DOMINATE the internet.

I don&#39;t believe the comment, "I don&#39;t want another dude jacking off to my cock pic and that is why i don&#39;t post." -- pure shit. The other lame one is, "Uh, my cam is broke."

I DO believe that there is a freakish size when it comes to a man&#39;s penis but I don&#39;t believe in singling any one person out for it.

Oh, I almost forgot...I believe vanity is a sin and I don&#39;t have any ego to promote...I am really a very contented individual and I would much rather see other people &#39;win&#39; if that is what they want. I don&#39;t need to win because I am thankful for what I have been given in life (other than and/or in addition to my cock---penis size is not really an issue to me anymore but i just love the fuck out of this group).

One more Oh&#33; Depending on my mood when I post my tone may be different but the messages are always consistent with me. Are they with others is the question one should ask.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best way to resolve this is to have an annual LPSG convention. The first one should be , of course, in California, the home of giant phalluses and their admirers. No photoshopping, No
put downs, plenty of fun and the best weather anywhere. I will gladly volunteer as masterbater
of ceremonies........

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by cruztbone@Oct 31 2004, 11:53 PM
The best way to resolve this is to have an annual LPSG convention. The first one should be , of course, in California, the home of giant phalluses and their admirers. No photoshopping, No
put downs, plenty of fun and the best weather anywhere. I will gladly volunteer as masterbater
of ceremonies........
[post=261940]Quoted post[/post]​

You forgot that California is the home of earthquakes and the Govonator.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nicky, I NEVER said women were better than men at gauging size&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; This is what I mean by misquoting. I said specifically that I&#39;m NOT a professional penis measurer, but I do alright. I went on to cite reasons why I think I can measure, but NOT as compared to men, or anyone else. Just that I know how big an inch is. That&#39;s all. By repsonding as if I&#39;d said something else, it implies that I SAID SOMETHING ELSE, which I didn&#39;t. You even went on to send me a link where I said Duo hadn&#39;t bragged since I was a member of this site, then you asked me not to speculate about what happened before I was a member- I NEVER DID THAT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; So I will ask you to please respond to what I actually say and it will make it easier for us to communicate, instead of me having to spend time straightening out why we are having a problem.

I don&#39;t really think we disagree all that much, other than on the tone you take with others who you feel owe you some proof (as you posted earlier in this thread, oh yes you did&#33;). We agree that they exist, and that they have a right to privacy, even though that was not what you posted earlier, you now seem to agree there.
As for how you feel about the legitimacy of their reasons, I&#39;m sure they don&#39;t care much about your opinion, since it is in fact a personal matter.

The difference in our educational backgrounds probably goes a long way to explain our conversational differences, and I really don&#39;t mean to be partonizing to you in my posts, so as I have been, I apologise. I sometimes have a short fuse and can be protective of people I consider friends. My fierce defense of personal individuality is something I hold dear.

Anyway, all you hung guys- post or don&#39;t post pics, I still love ya&#33;

3XL:
Originally posted by jonb+Oct 23 2004, 08:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Oct 23 2004, 08:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-3XL@Oct 22 2004, 06:33 AM
Size 11 for a male shoe is in fact 11 inches. 
size 10 is 10 and 2/3 inches
Size 12 is 11 and 1/3 inch
Size 14 is 12 inches.

Women&#39;s shoes are marked 1.5 sizes higher becuase of thier smaller feet.
A size 9 1/2 woman&#39;s shoe is equivelent to a men&#39;s shoe 8 which is 3 sizes smaller than 11 -or- 10 inches.

B) when you get to be 41 you pick up all kinds of arcane shit&#33; B)
[post=260739]Quoted post[/post]​
Don&#39;t you mean size 13 is 12 inches?
[post=260940]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
no, while I skipped for 12 to 14, I also skipped from 11 1/3 to 12 inches.
size 13 would be 11 2/3.

3XL:
Originally posted by lapdog2001@Oct 22 2004, 04:06 PM
Shoe sizes were one of the very first standards ever made shortly after Edward the II declaired that an inch was the length of 3 barleycorns (1324) , and that his foot measured 36 barleycorns - (thereby setting a foot to twelve inches), the shoe makers used the barlecorn ( 1/3 of an inch) as one shoe size.

Size 11 for a male shoe is in fact 11 inches.
size 10 is 10 and 2/3 inches
Size 12 is 11 and 1/3 inch
Size 14 is 12 inches.

3XL,

I think your sizes in inches might be for the feet themselves, not the shoes or boot length. I wear a size 10 shoe, and almost all of my shoes measure 12 inches long, within a 1/2 inch or so. I have used my shod feet as measuring devices to figure out room sizes, how much carpet, etc&#33; :D

If a shoe or boot is 1.5 to 2 inches longer than the foot itself, then the size 14 boot may well be 14 inches log. :)

LapDog :p
No, I don&#39;t have a shoe or foot fetish :wacko:
[post=260752]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I think you are correct. Wouldn&#39;t it make sense to standardize shoe sizes on the size of the foot filling the shoe rather than the thickness of the leather and workmanship?

I know that my hicking boots are larger than my "swimies" but they fit the same feet.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Nov 5 2004, 08:21 PM
Nicky, I NEVER said women were better than men at gauging size&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; This is what I mean by misquoting. I said specifically that I&#39;m NOT a professional penis measurer, but I do alright. I went on to cite reasons why I think I can measure, but NOT as compared to men, or anyone else. Just that I know how big an inch is. That&#39;s all. By repsonding as if I&#39;d said something else, it implies that I SAID SOMETHING ELSE, which I didn&#39;t. You even went on to send me a link where I said Duo hadn&#39;t bragged since I was a member of this site, then you asked me not to speculate about what happened before I was a member- I NEVER DID THAT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; So I will ask you to please respond to what I actually say and it will make it easier for us to communicate, instead of me having to spend time straightening out why we are having a problem.

I don&#39;t really think we disagree all that much, other than on the tone you take with others who you feel owe you some proof (as you posted earlier in this thread, oh yes you did&#33;). We agree that they exist, and that they have a right to privacy, even though that was not what you posted earlier, you now seem to agree there.
As for how you feel about the legitimacy of their reasons, I&#39;m sure they don&#39;t care much about your opinion, since it is in fact a personal matter.

The difference in our educational backgrounds probably goes a long way to explain our conversational differences, and I really don&#39;t mean to be partonizing to you in my posts, so as I have been, I apologise. I sometimes have a short fuse and can be protective of people I consider friends. My fierce defense of personal individuality is something I hold dear.
[post=262537]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh dear, oh dear, madame_zora, you are one seriously confused young woman. Can I urge you to carefully read the entire thread. Then at least you would be able to finally grasp exactly who said what to whom. It&#39;s really not rocket science.
Thanks,
Nick

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by nicky9x6+Nov 7 2004, 08:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nicky9x6 &#064; Nov 7 2004, 08:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Nov 5 2004, 08:21 PM

The difference in our educational backgrounds probably goes a long way to explain our conversational differences, and I really don&#39;t mean to be partonizing to you in my posts, so as I have been, I apologise. I sometimes have a short fuse and can be protective of people I consider friends. My fierce defense of  personal individuality is something I hold dear.
[post=262537]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh dear, oh dear, madame_zora, you are one seriously confused young woman. Can I urge you to carefully read the entire thread. Then at least you would be able to finally grasp exactly who said what to whom. It&#39;s really not rocket science.
Thanks,
Nick
[post=262784]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Nicky9x6 your sarcasm is so supportive&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick@Oct 31 2004, 12:46 PM
I don&#39;t believe that one&#39;s cock picture is going to somehow DOMINATE the internet.

I don&#39;t believe the comment, "I don&#39;t want another dude jacking off to my cock pic and that is why i don&#39;t post." -- pure shit. The other lame one is, "Uh, my cam is broke."

I agree with this. I have never seen a 13 inch penis and while they might exist, I don&#39;t think anyone on this board has one.

It is kind of difficult for me to reconcile the outrageous and unbelievable claims made by some guys here about their cocks with their reasons not to post pics of them: "this a support group so there&#39;s no need to prove my size."

For the Catholics here: Does one get double penalty points for lying about your size and your reasons not to have a photo? Is this something that sends you straight to Hell or is it still a purgatory kind of thing?

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone posted the size that&#39;s listed in the record books yet?

Also, it&#39;s worth noting that a man&#39;s penis size is measured by gently stretching the limp penis and most people here are posting erect sizes (saw it on a TV programme). This might be causing the discrepancy here

p.s. who cares if people come on here and lie? It doesn&#39;t harm me in any way, it probably makes them a bit of a loser but it&#39;s hardly something to bother yourself with is it

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Hung Muscle+Sep 7 2005, 07:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hung Muscle &#064; Sep 7 2005, 07:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hungthick@Oct 31 2004, 12:46 PM
I don&#39;t believe that one&#39;s cock picture is going to somehow DOMINATE the internet.

I don&#39;t believe the comment, "I don&#39;t want another dude jacking off to my cock pic and that is why i don&#39;t post." -- pure shit.  The other lame one is, "Uh, my cam is broke."

I agree with this. I have never seen a 13 inch penis and while they might exist, I don&#39;t think anyone on this board has one.

It is kind of difficult for me to reconcile the outrageous and unbelievable claims made by some guys here about their cocks with their reasons not to post pics of them: "this a support group so there&#39;s no need to prove my size."

For the Catholics here: Does one get double penalty points for lying about your size and your reasons not to have a photo? Is this something that sends you straight to Hell or is it still a purgatory kind of thing?
[post=341326]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Although pics are helpful, I certainly don&#39;t put alot stock in them to either prove or disprove anything ( especially a 13inch penis). Augmented and fake photos in the land of the Net is a common thing. If someone is really good at photo shop ( or another professional top of the line photo editor), it could easily be faked.

PS
Did&#39;nt realize this thread was 100 years old :p

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ruscular+Oct 15 2004, 06:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ruscular &#064; Oct 15 2004, 06:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I suggest people signing their name in felt tip pen on the penis so it make it hard for those to steal your dick&#33;

For those that worry about kind of thing, and you can explain to your Girlfriend that your trying to keep other guys from stealing your dick, if she ask why you have your name on the penis.
[post=259688]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha&#33; Beautiful post&#33;

Originally posted by jonb@Oct 20 2004, 11:32 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-mistergrasso
@Oct 20 2004, 07:14 AM
JonB: Sure we&#39;d all like to see your pic but its cool that you won&#39;t post. but why can&#39;t someone instant message you?
[post=260438]Quoted post[/post]​

Because I don&#39;t have an instant message service, which is in turn because I don&#39;t want spyware. What&#39;s spyware, you ask? An interesting form of net.abuse, common even among major corporations, where they tailor your ads to your needs. If that&#39;s not enough, they start screwing with your browser. The worst offender by far is CoolHip.com (Note: Don&#39;t go there with Internet Exploder.)
[post=260456]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]As a "power user" I feel compelled to tell you that IM clients &#33;= web browers, and are not exactly subject to spyware. I really don&#39;t care about whether or not you post a pic, or whether or not you have an IM client, but claiming a 36" penis is less absurd than claiming an IM client will infest your computer with spyware.

As for the actual issue at hand: since nobody here is trying to be recognized as having the largest penis in the world, they don&#39;t need to prove it. If they were going to submit a measurement to The Book of World Records or something without proving it (by having a third party, employed by the company, measure it personally) then I&#39;d be upset on the sheer principle of falsifying records - not that it matters because they wouldn&#39;t accept it anyway.

I play DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) and am good friends with one of the best players in the world. He&#39;s made several score claims that people don&#39;t believe. I&#39;ve seen him play, and I&#39;ve seen proof of some of these scores, but the rest of the DDR community just has to take a few of his claims on faith because he didn&#39;t manage to get pictures, or didn&#39;t get the game screen in an incredibly controversial video in which he claimed to have gotten a perfect score (AAA) on what is widely accepted as the hardest song in the game (Paranoia Survivor Max Oni) in Legend Road. To people that don&#39;t play the game (which includes most everyone here, I&#39;m sure), the specifics of this probably don&#39;t make a whole lot of sense. What it all boils down to, though is this: If you&#39;re telling the truth, kudos. If you&#39;re lieing, shame on you.

My ex-girlfriend never measured me, and didn&#39;t seem to think I was particularly large. I was her first. After she had her second, who claimed 7" she asked me how big I was. I told her I was 8" and she said that I had to be bigger than that, somewhere in the 9" - 10" range. Neat as I think it would be, I&#39;m still 8" and there&#39;s no point in claiming otherwise as far as I&#39;m concerned.

I could have had my ex thinking that she&#39;d been with a 10 incher and it&#39;s highly unlikely that she&#39;d ever find another one, and that, on some level, would be satisfying. Of course, if she did wind up with someone bigger than me and asked them there size, I&#39;d be busted pretty badly. Being 8" still puts me around 33-39% bigger than average, and that&#39;s a pretty notable difference. It&#39;s come up with several of my friends before and none of them believed it. In some cases, my ex told them it really was what I said it was. In other cases, somebody present had seen a picture that was taken for someone else, etc. etc. I have (at present) 9 images in the gallery here and others that I took because people asked for them after hearing rumors or whatever. So now most of my friends not only believe, but have seen, and while that&#39;s a bit odd for me at times, it&#39;s also in some ways very nice to just have them believe me so I can talk to/ask them about related issues.

But if people have problems believing someone is about one third above average, being more than double the average size is going to be met with a fair share of skepticism. In the end, though. It&#39;s only going to matter to the person who does or does not have what they claim, and their partner(s). If they claim 13" and someone wants to rush into their bedroom, they&#39;ll probably rush right back out again if they find average or smaller.

If somebody wants to lie about their dick size on the internet, fine. It sucks that we have to deal with their crap, but oh well. If they&#39;re here giving advice to people or speaking of personal experiences that other people find useful or can relate to, then it really doesn&#39;t matter a whole lot. If a guy is talking about an issue related to, say, "Sex with a large penis" and only has a 10" but claims a 13", he still probably has some experience with the issues related to having sex with a well above average sized penis. What&#39;s it matter if someone claims an extra inch here or there when you get right down to it?

All that said, I still think it&#39;s wrong and annoying that people would claim something that they clearly don&#39;t have, but that&#39;s life. Some people are liars, and we can&#39;t just get rid of them with magic. Nor is it reasonable to make every member of a forum provide incontrovertible proof of their claims. They&#39;re either telling the truth or not, and you either believe them or not. If you&#39;re really set on not believing them, you&#39;ll just call their pics photoshopped or faked in some manner, and if you really want to believe them, you&#39;ll buy their MS Paint picture of their 5" penis next to the Empire State Building and go on yourself to claim to have seen a picture of the world&#39;s most building sized penis.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Well Irish, that&#39;s the way it goes. I don&#39;t play DDR though, but I do "watch" it, and yeah, you need to be l33t to get on the damned stage to begin with&#33;

As for people, well the Internet is "fake" anyway, it&#39;s a medium to communicate ideas, but even DNA has junk in it and the net is no better. People who want to live lies, well, that&#39;s their wish, but I&#39;m brutally honest (just sometimes tact tells me to SHUT THE HELL UP&#33;).

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what a great thread &#33;

I am probably the most &#39;fake&#39; here according to a fair few people here and that&#39;s fine with me, I am not even going to get into the conversation of proof as it&#39;s been said and done a million times over.

I, to my recollection, have never been on here &#39;bragging&#39; about my size, I have a life and better things to do than live out the fantasy some people want to have.... I do not post alot, I AM here for the support, 95% of my time is spent reading not posting, and after reading a thread , I don&#39;t really see any point posting if what I have to say is similar to what somebody else has already posted...

again... great thread :)

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, Irish, you said it best. (Especially the part about the bogus reason for not IM&#39;ing.) I know that for some, this is for entertainment value. But it would be nice if people who have no idea what they&#39;re talking about -- including but not limited to having a big dick -- could kind of be quiet for a while and not feel compelled to post on every subject everywhere. Some guys actually do come here for advice and are given a load of horsecrap by people who don&#39;t have the life experience (or the cock) to back it up. Even when they&#39;re called out time and again as a fraud, they just keep on posting shamelessly... like the energizer bunny...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by SUMYUNGUY@Sep 9 2005, 07:04 PM
If Zora is a woman, I&#39;m the Pope.
[post=341895]Quoted post[/post]​

Your Holiness, what the fuck are you doing on a site devoted to big cocks? I can&#39;t in good conscience kiss your ring if I don&#39;t know where that finger has been.

I have spoken with Mme Zora via phone more than once. If "he" is disguising "his" voice to sound like a woman, "he" is doing a damn better job than any vocal female impersonator I&#39;ve ever seen ... and I&#39;ve seen (and heard) some of the best.