Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont know if its been mentioned before but i wanna see if im the only one in the world that does it or not, I wear boxers most of the time but alot of the time when i go to jack off i slip into some briefs or bikini briefs or something tight like that, for some reason it makes the mood more i dont know what but i love doin that... does anyone else do that

B_blackrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I jack off in what ever im wearing when the need arises, then i keep them on all day. I just love the feeling of wearing undies all day that have spunk in them

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am usually the opposite. I like to get out of the trunks and into some satin boxers... feels great against my cock :)

Reminds me of my pair of silk boxers that fit so tightly they reveal every bulge of my cock and balls. Pull them up and watch in the mirror where my 'stuff' goes, being semi and a foreplay for masturbation, of course.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Generally prefer to jerkoff again after a hard workout at the gym...sweaty jockstrap or briefs and just pull my shorts down around my knees. Then I'll shower and change back into a clean pair of briefs.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have to be clean when i do it, and yes, i do put some underware on, boxers or boxerbrierf's, feel's better, when rubbing and letting it get stiff and then slowly pulling them down to do the deed. awsum

D

deleted356166

I often switch out of my boxerbriefs and put on a cock ring and white briefs too when I jack off. I love the big buldge in white briefs look.