Changing up for tailgate party, after winning the game!

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 'Swimming In Briefs' thread got me remembering what it was like changing up for tailgate parties, after a soccer game. It was fun! After we changed up, we partied, ate lots of food, laughed, danced with the girls! It was great!

What's funny is we were so exhausted or crazy out of our minds after the game (if we won), we didn't give a shit who was looking! Big dick, small dick; we didn't care! Some of us got in the cars to change, and some of us went into the trees, but most of us just changed up right behind those cars--and I'm talking buttnaked in full view of a busy highway!

Yeah look at me, bitch--we just won the Championship! :biggrin1:

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Didn't have much choice with the park in front of us and the highway behind us, but quite far away actually. We changed up pretty quick, but there was a little fooling around, snapping towels at each other's butts and shit. Grabbing our dicks for the passing cars! It was fun!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The surfers do the same thing here. No one really cares. I do get a kick out of it when some one flashes, though. Especially if he's built like a Greek God!