Changing with Family

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by TheHung, Jul 21, 2011.

1. TheHung

TheHung Member

Albums:
    Hello! I was just wondering what kind of changing with family you do. Locker room after swimming or working out, etcÂ… Do you look forward to it so that you can visually compare with family?

I think changing in front of my brother-in-law is the best. He's smaller than I am and he knows it. haha. I don't really like changing with my dad though.

Also, what are your boundaries? Do you have an age limit? For example, I change in front of my 11 year old cousin one time. I didn't find it inappropriate because I never did anything inappropriate.

Do you get off on the idea of changing in front of family?

2. knight_71

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    changed many times with my brother after he was out of high school. went on work camps and had to live in high schools for a week. which meant showering in the lockerooms usually gang style. loved got to see lots of dick. but nothing inappropriate ever happend. we showered after long days work at got a nap in before dinner.

3. lubeitup8

lubeitup8 Member

My brother-in-law and I went to the same college where we ended up dating sisters. We had gang showers then and stayed on the same floor. I saw him naked often. Poor guy is small. I think he knows I am way bigger but I don't think he thinks much of it. He is very conservative. I have seen my father in law as well. I was help him do yard work in the summer and we got sweaty and dirty. It started to rain and poured on us. We came in the garage where my mother in law through us out some clothes and a towel and side we cant come in her home at dirty and wet. She left and we stripped right there and toweled off and pull on the dry clothes. He was average size. He didn't mention anything to me about it. He is was in the navy and air force after the navy so being nude and see others nude wasn't a big deal. But I like knowing I have all my brothers-in-laws beat and my wifes dad.

4. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Of course. You're monster hung.

5. notN2pussy

Gold Member

Albums:
    have changed for swim next to older brother, he looks bigger to me

6. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    I changed a lot with family. Cousins, brother, brother in law, youngest brother of my father, oldest son of my brother. I have been changing a lot with my son and father too. In every combination possible. Nudity has never been an issue. Because it was only changing and sometimes showering. There was never a sexual atmosphere. From these meetings I can't tell you about sizes. Always flaccid dicks. I'm a grower so no one knows my erect size from these changing moments and I don't know about theirs. From a few I have seen hardons, but never when we changed.

#6 dikkiedik, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  7. Dacoco

Dacoco New Member

I used to change in front of my stepmom a lot. I'd always get kind of hard before I did it too, to see if she would look.

Draft saved Draft deleted