Channing Tatum

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BernieMBF said:
Channing Tatum is smoking hot! Have you seen that body in his new film, "Step Up"? Holy s**t! And that face is so sexy, too. Like a bad boy who's really good, but has to put on a tough facade to be cool. All I can say is, he can Channing my Tatum anyday...:0)

He does look hot and you get a good sense of that in the previews for his movie. Sadly, you also get a good sense of his acting abilities, too, which haven't improved since he uttered his famous "Gotta get my Dew..." in zombie-esque fashion in a commercial a few years back. Evidently the casting came down to him, and his muscles, and a stale soda cracker that had better acting skills. The producers went with him.

T

that_other_guy

*makes the "pssssst" sound & pretends to be burnt by his hotness" :rolleyes:

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
usually, I'm indifferent to blonds, but I think this handsome guy is a real exhibitionist...and that he squirms and moans when is he is being fucked...mmmmmmmmm

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God bless. He makes my dick wanna explode. Yeah, I'm a sucker for sexy white boys or latinos with bronze skin... he just does it. Those pics of him in the underwear hurt me. I'd do A LOT to that. I once heard a rumor that he is bisexual. Is that true, or is that just a rumor?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
facetious8 said:
I once heard a rumor that he is bisexual. Is that true, or is that just a rumor?
It was part of his Wikipedia profile 'til shortly before the release of "She's the Man". I guess it's OK for a fashion model to be bi, but a male 'actor' bisexuality makes for bad marketing to brainless teen girls.

My only questions are: How often does he bottom? How deep does he take schlong?

Reactions: DvdHbsn

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
That one picture of him in his underwear... where the heck is he getting undressed at? A bar, restraunt? He is IN the public, clearly.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
davidjh7 said:
NOW I know where I have been going so wrong....:tongue:

Have you never considered getting airbrushed, David? :rolleyes:

Iokua said:
That one picture of him in his underwear... where the heck is he getting undressed at? A bar, restraunt? He is IN the public, clearly.

It was a candid shot taken 'behind the scenes' at a modeling session.