Channing Tatum

S

superbot

Sorry this guy is SO vain and vanity in men is a HUGE turn off.

Mortified13

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry this guy is SO vain and vanity in men is a HUGE turn off.

I have to agree!!! Some people know they look good and think they are HOT stuff!!! He is a good looking man but needs more muscle weight, his dick is fine. Average cocks on celebrities makes me feel like they are just like us ordinary average Joes out there!!!

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just saw the pre-screener to the new movie that he is in (Magic Mike) ... OMG... He's so fucking hot... He plays a professional stripper... Everybody left the movie theater either with their panties wet or a hardon... LoL Can't wait to buy that movie on DVD to add to my porm collection...LoL He has such a cute ass!!!!! I'm getting hard again just thinking about it...LoL

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
After watching several trailer clips I'm betting you need to watch this movie without the sound on due to the fact that the story is nonexistent

LonePirate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After watching several trailer clips I'm betting you need to watch this movie without the sound on due to the fact that the story is nonexistent

Anybody watching this movie for the story is watching it for the wrong reason.

dickhunglow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the trailer for his new movie, if you take a real close look, you can see his lovely balls bouncing while he's sitting on some steps; if their not his nuts their Matthew M's....either way,it would not be a bad set of nuts to stare at.:eek: