Channing Tatum

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
guess this is supposed to be him, I have only ever seen this stylized version. Could just be an easy way to disguise a fake.

View attachment 516810

I see him as small/average but I'm telling you, he is a case where size does not matter. And that's when a guy has got it made!

Reactions: bigtoad

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
HE doesn't have a perfect face but he is smokin hot and in fact the "flaws" make him more human/real. I love the fact that he admits a constant battle with weight and lets him self go soft a bit between movies. He also doesn't take himself too seriously which is one of the things I like about him. And I get the feeling he really loves his wife which is also sexy.

The dick graze thing was hilarious and really kind of taking a chance in a way since it is homo-suggestive.

blankagus

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
HE doesn't have a perfect face but he is smokin hot and in fact the "flaws" make him more human/real. I love the fact that he admits a constant battle with weight and lets him self go soft a bit between movies. He also doesn't take himself too seriously which is one of the things I like about him. And I get the feeling he really loves his wife which is also sexy.

The dick graze thing was hilarious and really kind of taking a chance in a way since it is homo-suggestive.

Yes! This is my number one thing and why I can't find myself attracted to most celebrities. I like people with flaws.

bomba4fun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That photo in the Internet for awhile, thought it is Chan?
7-jpg.643219

This is the pic I'm referring to so there isn't any misunderstanding.