Channing Tatum

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a blind gossip item from another site, that is believed to be about this couple...or it could be Will Smith and Jada

"This A list acting couple could just get a divorce and be done with it. The thing is though, they both have said why. They do their own thing now and are discreet enough, they are rarely busted. Plus, since they are both exploring with members of the same sex, the marriage gives them valuable cover."

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a blind gossip item from another site, that is believed to be about this couple...or it could be Will Smith and Jada

"This A list acting couple could just get a divorce and be done with it. The thing is though, they both have said why. They do their own thing now and are discreet enough, they are rarely busted. Plus, since they are both exploring with members of the same sex, the marriage gives them valuable cover."
I've also read blind items that seem to be based on them where it sounded like he constantly cheated on her for years?
I get that this can be total bullshit but the source revealed tons of truth in the past and the stories sounded legit.

TheBoss10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Problem with the Channing theory is that his wife is no way A list. Jada is treated like A list material and has name recognition, Channing's wife isn't well know beyond Channing's wife (think Chris Hemsworth's wife). So that blind wouldn't be about Channing and what's her face, Will and Jada make sense though.

I have also heard the rumors about Channing but never hear details so...

Reactions: h0rny_n3rd

JMarTen

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wasn’t he openly bi earlier on in his career? That was one of the first things it seemed like a lot of people talked about when he first started making it in movies. That’s why I was super attracted to him as a teenager, was thinking of him being with guys he did magazine shoots with

mineaminea

Superior Member
Media
Wasn’t he openly bi earlier on in his career? That was one of the first things it seemed like a lot of people talked about when he first started making it in movies. That’s why I was super attracted to him as a teenager, was thinking of him being with guys he did magazine shoots with

Yeah, there was supposed to be an interview that he did early in his career where he admitted. However, no one has been able to produce the interview.

TheBoss10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well he has the skills to be a power bottom if he ever chooses to go that route.

Wow-One-Yes.gif

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Problem with the Channing theory is that his wife is no way A list. Jada is treated like A list material and has name recognition, Channing's wife isn't well know beyond Channing's wife (think Chris Hemsworth's wife). So that blind wouldn't be about Channing and what's her face, Will and Jada make sense though.

I have also heard the rumors about Channing but never hear details so...

I thought that too about Jenna not being A list...although she has many, many credits. But the blind item calls them an A list couple...which to me, means that the couple itself is high profile--and they have been on alot of magazine covers and interviews. They are definitely an A list couple.