Chariots Sauna London England

disco78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi guys - looking for my first Sauna / spa / changing room etc experience and trying to pluck up the courage to get along to Chariots - has any one on here been ? any advice ? tips ? OR - any suggestions for any other discreet saunas etc in London ?

Thanks in advance

bigballsdaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hi!
I really like plesuredrome in Waterloo. sometimes big saunas can be a lot of walking an less action tho. I had plenty of good times there but if I'm in a filthier mood I go to steamworks 309, newcross rd. lot of action and rough sex.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys - looking for my first Sauna / spa / changing room etc experience and trying to pluck up the courage to get along to Chariots - has any one on here been ? any advice ? tips ? OR - any suggestions for any other discreet saunas etc in London ?

Thanks in advance

Hi disco78
I've been to Chariot's in Vauxhall and Shoreditch, and in my opinion the Shoreditch venue is definitely better. The glory hole cubicles on the top floor can get busy, but I've had some fantastic deepthroat in there. I like the steamroom and if I'm in the mood love to show off whilst showering.
Friday evenings can be very busy, and I would suggest going late afternoon or Sundays.
Joe (let me know if you're planning to go soon - and hope you have fun) :biggrin1:

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have been there and had some great times. i love the steam rooms and the pool. i met a few guys in the smoking room then headed back to a more private area. just relax and have fun

Reactions: disco78

disco78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yhanks for the advice - I really want to go to one soon,my worst nightmare would be bumping into someone from my work or who I knew ! - thats why im thinking over that side of london - what did you guys wear?.

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yhanks for the advice - I really want to go to one soon,my worst nightmare would be bumping into someone from my work or who I knew ! - thats why im thinking over that side of london - what did you guys wear?.

If you ran into someone you knew from work, they're there for the same reason you are.....smile and make a joke about it! Then move on and get busy!

andrew999999999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I go to a sauna in Manchester called Basement. I generally sit in the steam/dry room naked so guys can see my dick. I sometimes play with it a little too and hope some guy approaches me and takes over either with his hand or mouth. I'm a top so I don't make the first move. Unless I see a black man, then I'll approach him as I love to suck black cock, and only black cock. If your a top I suggest you show your cock as much as possible and keep it at least semi hard, play with your cock and while you do try to make eye contact with a guy if you want a hand job or more. If you're bottom, just sit next to a guy you like and stroke his thigh/chest, and if he doesn't object then go for his dick. If you want to be fucked, find a cubicle (I presume thy have them there) and remove your towel, and lie face down or get on all 4's with your arse facing the door so guys know you want a fuck.

disco78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think im defo sub,ideal scenario would be I get in the shower type area and get spunked on in a circle jerk by 6 or 7 blokes

Londonfields

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
the day to go is sunday! i'm round the corner from it, so i know.... don't think much happens on the other nights. as for what you wear, you get given a white towel! i've never been to the other london saunas, so cant vouch for whether it's better or worse than them...

Freddie36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you ran into someone you knew from work, they're there for the same reason you are.....smile and make a joke about it! Then move on and get busy!
-0--
I did better, I came across a former flatmate of mine in a London sauna, well we did not exchange a word and we fucked...

bigballsdaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just wanted to share an alternative experience to the gay saunas.

yesterday I went to a proper Turkish bath in east London with two buddies.
it definitely means 'no sex'... but I'm never sex starved so I went ther for the T factor: that place is oveloaded with TESTOSTERONE!
as I said no one performs any kind of sexual activities but in no other place you'll find such a massive number of straight men totally relaxed and happy to massage each other or get massaged. there's obviously a number of gay men too but everything remain on a non sexual level. I went with two straight/curious friends, one divorced and one married, who loved me massaging them and returning the favour
If you want to be soaked in male hormons in an all male environment that's the place to
be...

disco78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Id rather be soaked in spunk to be honest ! - what was that other place you said? - not Chariots but another one ?