Chariots Sauna London England

bigballsdaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
mmmm... 80% straight men who wanna be soaked in spunk are jus my favourite... willing to learn? apply within.
I've never been to chariots. I mentioned pleasuredrome in Waterloo for the runaway/show-off/wannabemodels-loaded type of sauna and the Steam@309 in new cross road for the sleazy-action/no-ifs-no-buts/take-it-like-a-man type. Both are good for some reasons.
have you been getting any action since you started this thread?

disco78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Definitely willing to learn.....

I will have to check out some of those places one day

Yeah I got some action in Las Vegas but none in London so far..

bigballsdaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well matey you don't really need to go that far to find a proper manly man who can show you the ropes. PM me instead, but only if you don't wanna waste my time and yours...

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to Chariots Shoreditch on a Sunday afternoon in 2004 and had a really good time. The upstairs steamroom was packed, all the cubicles were occupied, there was plenty to see in the showers and there was a little steamroom past the showers that was busy too.

I went to the Pleasure Dome (Underneath the Arches) at Waterloo on a Wednesday or Thursday night and had a good time there too. Plenty of good company.

disco78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I HAVE to go into one of these places soon - they sound amazing !! - do you think it would be easy to find say 5 blokes to stand around me in a circle and spunk on me in there ??

geek4mjc

Just Browsing
Media
I went to Pleasure Dome a couple of years back and you could easily do anything if you wanted or asked. I never did but it was so hot just to walk around in nothing but a towel and having a boner, then taking that towel off to shower and revealing your hard on to some onlookers. That was one of the hottest moments of my life.
I'm with you Disco, if I had the guts I'd definitely volunteer to give head to a few guys for them to come on my face and mouth, lol.

disco78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I Just wanna get spunked on by around 4 or 5 guys - where in london is the best sauna for that ??!

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I just wanted to share an alternative experience to the gay saunas.

yesterday I went to a proper Turkish bath in east London with two buddies.
it definitely means 'no sex'... but I'm never sex starved so I went ther for the T factor: that place is oveloaded with TESTOSTERONE!
as I said no one performs any kind of sexual activities but in no other place you'll find such a massive number of straight men totally relaxed and happy to massage each other or get massaged. there's obviously a number of gay men too but everything remain on a non sexual level. I went with two straight/curious friends, one divorced and one married, who loved me massaging them and returning the favour
If you want to be soaked in male hormons in an all male environment that's the place to
be...

Interesting. Does everyone cover up or is there some nudity ? I went to hammams in Algeria - some time ago - and all the men there kept their piece of cloth around their waist at all times. You could see the cock outline quite plainly on some (VDL !) but that was all. Are they less inhibited in London ?

bigballsdaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it's towel optional but the majority are naked all the time and both masseurs and 'massagees' are naked.
... I am naked!

@ Londonfields... guess who has an idea of where the place is?... ;0)

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
it's towel optional but the majority are naked all the time and both masseurs and 'massagees' are naked.
... I am naked!

@ Londonfields... guess who has an idea of where the place is?... ;0)

Interesting, thanks ! In Algeria it was very much cover up and keep covered. A French colleague came with me once just for the experience. He stripped off completely and was firmly told to keep the cloth around him all the time.

I must see what the hammams are like in Paris now - haven't been for years. When I did go, though, covering up was the rule.

bigballsdaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well.. when I first went I had no idea of what to expect... I learnt there that most men are naked amd found it very natural. No one was worried of having a hardon or a semi. the best educated guess could be that in hammams in Paris and certainly in Muslim countries certain religion-based rules apply... but I don't want this thread to be so deep... the most important thing for me is that I was surrounded by steaming hot man who prodly walked about showing their big semi erected cocks.. I could smell the hormons!

graucho

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I go about once a month to Splash Sauna in Benidorm, about 30 mins from where I live. It's smaller than some of the London places I'm sure but I always get some good action. I love to walk around naked with towel over my shoulder with a semi. In the steam room, stroking a thigh or cock gently is enough, it's always clear if a guy wants to play! Last time I was there I was on my knees sucking three guys - they coated me in spunk at almost the same time - don't know if they knew each other. Go for it, it took courage and nerve for me to go the first time, now I couldn't get through the month without it!

bigballsdaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with graucho... the smaller the place the more likely the action. Although I have to say that I had great group sex both in small and big saunas. In Brussels I was face fycking a guy who seemed insatiable and never tired and when I exploded in his mouth I noticed the queue of horny men stroking their meats and waiting patiently to be serviced.. and the bottom did them all! A very dedicated guy... there should be more like him on the planet!

Disco let us know when you go!

disco78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im rock hard reading that ! - and thinking about the brief action I got in America- would love that on a larger scale in london.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
well.. when I first went I had no idea of what to expect... I learnt there that most men are naked amd found it very natural. No one was worried of having a hardon or a semi. the best educated guess could be that in hammams in Paris and certainly in Muslim countries certain religion-based rules apply... but I don't want this thread to be so deep... the most important thing for me is that I was surrounded by steaming hot man who prodly walked about showing their big semi erected cocks.. I could smell the hormons!

Well, I'll let you know when I've been. From past experience though it was an occasional glimpse at the best. Still, it's a very relaxing, masculine atmosphere to enjoy.