charity fuck?

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
i agree with what a poster above said. someone once told me that women are like voltron. the more you can hook up, the better. so just make sure you get the woman you want to see you with other women. especially the fugly ones. Fugly girls cause extreme jealousy (trust me on that one)

The jealousy plotline always work.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
um no it has nothing to do with girls seeing you with other girls. It has entirely to do with your mindset when you have women in your life. Women sense when you have other women in your life by the way you treat them. It is something you cannot fake.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time, while under the influence of various illegal substances, I said to the girl I was fucking...."gosh, I wouldn't be doing this with you if I weren't so fucking loaded." She must have been thinking the same thing as she let me finish up.

:lmao:

That was funny!

From this:adam4:

to this :wank:

in record time.

Damn drugs! :pat:

Damn :cussing:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mid-20s sucks for guys, can't get laid. 'Can't Get No Satisfaction' is the anthem of guys in their mid-20s.
QUOTE]

WHAT?!!! Not where I live. I love guys in their mid-20s! Old enough to know what they're doing but still have great young bods with lots of stamina. Guys in there mid-20s are in their PRIME, most of them know it and, take full advantage of it.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHAT?!!! Not where I live. I love guys in their mid-20s! Old enough to know what they're doing but still have great young bods with lots of stamina. Guys in there mid-20s are in their PRIME, most of them know it and, take full advantage of it.

Where do you live? :confused:

I'll be right over. :biggrin1:

Question is can I drug you enough with my great dick to make you think I'm in my mid-20's (or not give a damn that I'm not)?

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
There's something that getting with fuglies post. I believe the term is "slump buster" and it works. At least it has every time I've tried it. Every fugly girl I've been with has been followed up with a hottie a week or so later. In the end though, they all get fucked and chucked.

nikebasketball18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha. For some reason when I opened this thread I was thinking it would be about fucking for charity. lol
Some sort of money making scheme, like a sponsored fuck or somthing... :rolleyes:

(I may be onto somthing here... We can solve third world debt people!! :eek:)

This is a brilliant idea thinks I :tongue2:

I'm game.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
2 weeks ago I did the "Sympathy F**K" deal and it was the WRONG thing to do. I have a stalker now. She's a nurse so this is a "Professional" not some clerk of something. I've been nice but I'm losing my patience here. I'd hate to make her lose her job in this market but she won't back off. Not sure how much my size has to do with it but NO MORE BLIND DATES OR SYMPATHY F**KS FOR ME !!!!!!!! So be careful who you do and for what reasons.......:eek: