Charity nude football match - looking for players.

Jim12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Me and a group of 32 lads are hosting and playing in a charity naked football match at a club in the UK, we're after as many chaps as possible to play and raise as much as much money as we can and awareness for Balls2Cancer, a testicular cancer charity. A friend of ours is currently battling it.

We have found a venue and its indoors, they are fine with the nudity as it will be contained to an area.

We're looking for as many people to take part! If you would like to or would like more details, drop me a message on here or on KIK, my username is: benb10012

Look forward to hearing from you all! Cheers!

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thats a great cause and a great way to show your friend support. If I were in the UK I would have said sign me up. Let us know how it goes

showerlad1990

Just Browsing
Media
Me and a group of 32 lads are hosting and playing in a charity naked football match at a club in the UK, we're after as many chaps as possible to play and raise as much as much money as we can and awareness for Balls2Cancer, a testicular cancer charity. A friend of ours is currently battling it.

We have found a venue and its indoors, they are fine with the nudity as it will be contained to an area.

We're looking for as many people to take part! If you would like to or would like more details, drop me a message on here or on KIK, my username is: benb10012

Look forward to hearing from you all! Cheers!

Hi Im Andy 25 Nottingham. I play football and would enjoy a naked match - where's the venue? Let me know if it happens and u want to meet beforehand or lads like me to turn up.

Jim12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi Im Andy 25 Nottingham. I play football and would enjoy a naked match - where's the venue? Let me know if it happens and u want to meet beforehand or lads like me to turn up.

hey Andy,

We did play, but we're arranging another match for the new year!

Would you be up for playing?

Where in Nottingham you based?

Jim12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi all

After a very successful first match a few weeks ago, we're doing it all over again!

We had 35 guys involved but want more this time! We raised £1k but would like to raise more for charity.

Drop me a message if you are interested in taking part next year around February time.

Thanks!