Charles Barkley's Blow Job

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
another O.J. in the making. these arrogant ex-jocks think they are above the law. Now that a brother is going to president, they probably expect immediate immunity. have very little respect for most of them. a sorry lot.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
another O.J. in the making. these arrogant ex-jocks think they are above the law. Now that a brother is going to president, they probably expect immediate immunity. have very little respect for most of them. a sorry lot.

Except for this one incident, Barkley has always come across as a cool guy. He says things as he sees thhem but usually in a funny way. It's somewhat offensive that you compare him to O.J. When has Barkley ever had a bad reputation when it comes to women or has acted out in rage or anger? The brother comment is also offensive.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Except for this one incident, Barkley has always come across as a cool guy. He says things as he sees thhem but usually in a funny way. It's somewhat offensive that you compare him to O.J. When has Barkley ever had a bad reputation when it comes to women or has acted out in rage or anger? The brother comment is also offensive.
While I agree with your post, according to the link above, it does also refer to two assault charges (links below) against Barkley. They're not against women, but not sure how they fit into the rage/anger aspect.

TSG Mug Shot: Charles Barkley

TSG Mug Shot: Charles Barkley

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"Charles Barkley told Arizona cops that he ran a stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up a girl who had "given him a 'blow job' one week earlier," which the former NBA star described as "the best one he had ever had in his life."

OH HOLY MOTHER OF ALL LIVING CREATURE BIG AND SMALL!!! :kabong:
This is going to go into the annals of bullshit excuses with "I was just giving the transvestite hooker a ride home" (Eddie Murphy) and "its depends on what your definition of the work 'is' is"(frm Prez Bill Clinton).

Must have been one hell of a beej, cause seven days later his eyes were still glassy and he is still sweating profusely. Hmmmm...only time i look like that is when i get blown by St. Pauli Girl :cool: