(Charles In Charge blooper)Greatest cum response ever in a blooper..

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, maybe not the greatest response in general of all bloopers, but it sure is funny hearing from Willie Aames(of Bibleman) mention load as far back as 1987 and he was already a Christian at this time! Pretty daring for Bloopers TV to use that since that has such an obvious visual description. Not sure if this should be humor or celebrity endowments...but I let the voting public decide. And it looked like Scott sensed that joke before Willie ever said it. And to think that was 1987....! I don't know what was going on with Willie's head when it came with that response. I seen a lot of outlandish bloopers before, but this obviously takes the cake. LOL.

Charles in Charge Blooper Clip - YouTube

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was an old rumor that Scott and Willie were more than friends...

Makes one think.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess the censors at that time didn't seem to pick up the inneudo. You'll be surprise as to how many mistakes they were in most 80s-90s shows....there were sometimes a rude audience member that you would have heard cursing a storm. There was one instant in some popular 80s show that I heard someone say "oh,shit" and they kept that in. It's funny to hear that from a live studio audience utter a curse like that when the actors are doing their lines, but that's television for you. Though my favorite one is from Mama's Family was an actor was kicked hard by some spoiled brat and he said, "Oh, shit!" I guess the little guy must have hurt him bad in the knee. You'll be surprised as to how many slips there were in 80s-90d shows. None were perfect.

Last edited:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gotta love the ending at 00:50-00:58......"I'll take a load and follow Charles to my car.." Damn, Willie, you load monster. :biggrin1: Did anybody catch that last response at all? Classic...