Charleston SC Cock Worship

Grower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey, haven't been around the board for a while but I find that I've now landed in Charleston, South Carolina and life might have settled down for a bit.

I'm late 30's, six feet, 175#, a long haired hippy boy, with a great smile, penetrating eyes, and a cool different look (I'm told). I have a 7" slightly above average cock (not for here!, I know).

Would love to find a guy (or guys) that feel their cock just isn't getting enough worship, love to be on my knees, I've been told that I'm quite good.

Attitude is more important than looks or anything else, so if you don't think you have the largest cock in the State, I'd still love to hear from you, and be willing to do what I can to help you feel that maybe you do.

That said, there is something about a large beautiful cock that makes my mind fall to pieces and brings out the sub in me.

Ideally, I'd like to find one or two guys for regular sessions. I expect that I'll have to audition more.

The closer you are to Charleston, the more chance this has of working, I'd be willing to go up to Columbia to meet someone and I do get up to G'ville every now and then.

Hope to hear from some of you in response to the ad and of course I'd be happy to meet anyone from LPSG that's in the area, even if this isn't your cup o' tea sexually.

Last edited:

Grower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
did I need to specify to send me a PM or to just respond to the thread? Do you really need to put an email in here?

Do these ads just not get responses?

Anybody?