Charlie and Boyd

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Charlie sat in class struggling to pay attention to his lecturer, his mind kept going back to the thought of what awaited him back at his dorm room. He had recently purchased a new fleshlight, one designed to accommodate his rather modest cock, and even though he had only had it for two days he had used it over half a dozen times, abusing it as much as he could with all 4.5 inches of his thin dick. Even the thought of it sent blood surging to his meat, and at first he was concerned someone might notice it if he stood up but even as he thought of that he knew no one would. Charlie was 6’8” tall with short cropped black hair, he had a solid muscular build honed from years on a lacrosse team, but having such a big build made his already small cock appear even smaller, something that always vexed him.

He was always having girls approach him, as he knew he was an attractive target, but after a handful of disappointing hookups in his first year of uni, where he failed to satisfy any of his sexual conquests, and even a few humiliating scenarios where a couple of girls laughed at what he was packing and wouldn’t even touch him, he had all but given up trying to fuck and instead resigned himself to the fact that if he wanted to put his dick in something then he would have to use toys instead.

Now, sitting in class, the fleshlight was all he could think about and his small cock was filling his boxers with precum. The lecture ended and he packed up his stuff with lightning speed and was the first out of the door. He raced back to his dorm room and straight upon entering he kicked off his shorts and freed his short but throbbing dick, he knew he wasn’t going to last long, his cock was already on the verge of release. He opened his bedside drawer and was shocked to find that his fleshlight was missing. He was instantly confused and tried to remember where it could be, then he suddenly remembered that he had left it in the shower that morning after cleaning his out from his morning wank. Charlie started panicking then, his dorm room connected to a bathroom that was shared by the dorm room, Boyd, on the opposite side of it. Charlies heart raced as he thought that maybe his bathroom dorm mate had seen it.

Entering the bathroom, Charlie was horrified by what he saw, his fleshlight was sitting on the sink on its side, the entrance hole was gaping wide and even torn, and there was a huge pool of fresh cum pouring out of it. Charlie raged with anger and he picked up the fleshlight and barged into Boyds dorm room.

“What the fuck did you do to my toy you little--” Charlie began to rage at Boyd who was seated as his desk, but his anger was halted as he took in the scene in front of him, Boyd was completely naked at his desk, showing off his short and very skinny frame. But what shocked Charlie was the gigantic cock that was sitting between Boyds legs. At least 7” long even completely flaccid and it was as thick as a red bull can, with 2 huge veins running its entire length leading up to an uncut mushroom knob, and at its base was a huge bush that looked very out of place on the otherwise hairless twinky body.

“What did I do to it?” Boyd replied calmly, trying to hold back his laughter as he saw his dorm mate, who had over a foot of height on him and was way more muscular, struck dumb by the sight of his own cock. Boyd couldn’t help but notice Charlies own cock was miniscule compared to his own.

“Ye-Yeah! Why is it like this?” Charlie answered, recovering himself from the initial shock and renewing his anger.

“Because I fucked the shit out of it,” Boyd laughed, “It was crazy tight too, I’ve fucked fleshlights before but that thing was sooo tiny wrapped around my massive dong bro, that’s why I filled it up with so much jizz!”

“What made you think you could use it, dude?” Charlie replied, his anger subsiding as he was shocked by his dorm mates comments.

“Look man, my dick needs to cum like 4 times a day just to be kept at bay, it drives me nuts but its just so big that it calls the shots, not me,” Boyd said, standing up and letting his cock fall between his legs as he approached Charlie, the difference between Charlies rock hard small dick and Boyds fully soft huge cock were crazy, “You’d understand if you had a real dick bro, not that little nub you got throbbing there!”

“What the fuck man… what do you mean?” Charlie replied, suddenly overcome with intimidation by the sheer confidence and cockiness of this short skinny nerd in front of him.

“What I mean is you have a tiny dick, that thing is just sad bro! Fuck I cant even remember when my cock was that small! This thing here is a mans cock,” Charlie said, grabbing his huge softy and slapping it against the palm of his other hand, making a loud thud sound with each smack, “And that little thing you’ve got is a bitch dick!”

“Fuck you…” Charlie responded, his eyes transfixed on the huge cock in front of him, unknowing to him his own small cock was freely pouring precum from the scenario.

“You know it’s true man, you must have realised when you bought that fleshlight, I looked it up when I was done with it and saw it was designed for guys like you with tiny dicks,” Boyd was laughing as he kept swinging his cock around, feeling it start to get harder and harder as his dorm mate stared at it, “guys with dicks so small that they couldn’t get a piece of pussy even if they tried, I bet any chick that’s ever seen that thing wouldn’t be able to stop laughing long enough to even get it off!”

“That’s not true…” Charlie stuttered, “I-I didn’t even know it was for… small dicks…”

“Oh really?” Boyd laughed again, “So you don’t think you have a small dick?”

“No I don’t… I’m average! Hell I’ve fucked chicks who couldn’t even take how hard I could pound them out!” Charlie lied, trying to regain control of the situation.

“We both know that’s a lie man,” Boyd chuckled, “You’re really gonna stand there in front of me with that tiny dick exposed, and try and say that you’re average and some big man on campus?”

“Just because I don’t have a gigantic freak dick like you, doesn’t mean that mine is small! Yours is just massive!” Charlie defended.

“Yeah it is massive isn’t it?” Boyd said, his cock getting bigger and bigger by the second as it grew harder and harder, “It’s a massive fucking dong, that split your little dicked toy in half and then spewed a bucket of cum inside it, because that’s what a real cock does.”

“Fuck you… I do have a real cock…” Charlie said, uncertainly.

“Take a look at the difference between our cocks bro,” Boyd said, holding his huge and fully hard cock out in front of him, “Now tell me these even look like the same organ! Mine is big and fat and hairy and veiny and just plain massive, and yours is skinny and ugly and short! I mean how big even is that thing? Like 4”??”

“Its 4 and a half!” Charlie defended, instantly regretting it as Boyd burst out laughing.

“Oh wow!” Boyd struggled to say in between laughter, “you said that with such confidence! As if you were so proud of it!”

“Come on man…” Charlie said, his cheeks turning red with embarrassment even as his cock throbbed out another huge glob of precum onto the floor between them.

“Man my fat donkey dick is over 9”!” Boyd said as he finally stopped laughing, “I’m over twice your size! And my cock is easily twice as thick as your skinny dinky nub! So I’m probably 4 times your size! No wonder your little fleshlight split so easily!”

“Man whatever… yeah your cock is huge and yeah my dick is small… but come on man, did you really have to ruin my toy?” Charlie pleaded.

“Like I told you bro, this thing calls the shots,” Boyd said, stroking his long pulsing cock, his hand not even reaching around it because it was so thick, “Every time it gets hard like this, I have to drain it, even now its throbbing and I’m gonna have to bust a load or it won’t go away, and I cant exactly walk around with this thing pulsing, everyone would see it straight away, I can’t exactly hide it like you could!”

“Dude can you not stroke your huge cock in front of me, that’s gay as fuck…” Charlie said, his eyes glued to the hand sliding up and down the massive pole in front of him.

“You’re the one looking bro! You could’ve left ages ago, but you cant take your eyes off my massive pussy-splitting fuck meat!” Boyd laughed as he continued stroking, “I bet you’re wondering what it feels like? What a REAL mans cock feels like… aren’t you?”

“Fuck you!” Charlie said, even as his cock pulsed again and he could feel himself strangely getting close to cumming, even though he hadn’t even touched his cock.

“Go on man… I don’t mind…” Boyd said, letting go of his dick and stepping closer to Charlie, swinging his hips side to side so his huge and heavy meat swing back and forth, “Feel it… you know you want to… you know you want to know what a proper big fat dick feels like to hold in your hand… I bet you’ve spent countless nights tugging away at your puny little pathetic dick wishing it was bigger, hoping one day it would grow and that you wouldn’t have to beg real men like me to not fuck and ruin your toys just so you can simulate fucking, because you know that you will never find a chick that will let you fuck her properly…”

“I don’t—that’s not true—I-I-I… fuck…” Charlie sputtered as he felt his tiny dick throb with each commanding word from this short, scrawny, yet so hung and so superior guy in front of him.

“You’re so sad dude… all those muscles and all those looks, yet you’re just a little dicked wimp who deserves to spend his days on all fours with your ass in the air getting fucked by real cocks like mine…” Boyd laughed, “you know that’s the only way you’ll ever be able to please anyone right? Not with your tiny, useless, skinny, pitiful penis, but instead with your tight, warm, deserving fuck hole.”

“Fuck…” Charlie grunted, knowing its truth, “That’s not true!”

“Oh yeah?” Boyd asked, “Then why are you still here? I think you love this, you love hearing how inferior you are to me, I bet it’s a relief to finally accept what you are… go on… this is my last offer… stroke my giant, fat, throbbing cock… or fuck off.”

“Goddammit…” Charlie whispered, and he tried to turn away, to leave the situation, to just turn around and go back to his room, but instead he found himself dropping to his knees and being eye to eye with the giant cock in front of him, then he felt his hand reaching forward and then his fingers wrapping around the shaft. It was so big, bigger than he expected, and harder than his own cock, the only way he could describe it was that it was more meaty than his own. And before he knew it, he was stroking it, feeling how superior it was over his own cock. He knew in his heart, that whatever he had between his legs, it wasn’t a cock, it wasn’t designed for fucking. This cock was a real cock.

“That’s right bitch… right where you belong… on your knees serving my huge hole stretcher…” Boyd laughed.

“Thank you…” Charlie heard himself say, and he knew he was truly thankful.

“Good boy… Tell me what you feel…” Boyd said, teasing his new cock worshipper.

“Your cock is so big, it just feels so different to my little penis… it’s fatter and harder and so much longer, and just better…” Charlie moaned as he now stroked the huge pole with both hands, his own small penis throbbing and pulsing, begging to cum.

“That’s right… it IS better than your little dick… you don’t even deserve to fuck… that thing between your legs is no good to anybody, is it?” Boyd asked, feeling his cock churn with cum.

“No it’s not… it’s useless… even I don’t like playing with it… it’s nothing compared to THIS…” Charlie moaned back, stroking the superior cock faster and rougher.

“This is what you deserve isn’t it?” Boyd asked, knowing the answer.

“Yes…” Charlie replied, overcome with lust, and giving into these new feelings awakened within him, “my place is to serve real cocks like yours dude…”

“That’s good slut… I’m getting close to cumming now… where do you want me to shoot?” Boyd asked, feeling his balls ready to explode.

“All over my smaller dick bro… shoot your hot jizz all over my small dick… please.” Charlie heard himself pleading.

“Fuck! Here it comes bro! don’t stop milking my giant fat fuck stick!” Boyd roared as he felt his balls tighten and his cock start to erupt with cum, Charlie stroked faster and faster, aiming the massive knob at his own pathetic penis, Boyd grunted with pleasure with every shot of cum, “Take every fucking drop of my thick jizz from my fat. Fucking. Huge. Monster. Dick!”

“Fuck! Yes sir!” Charlie cried as his own cock erupted with cum all over himself, without ever being touched, as it itself was coated with load after load of fresh, warm cum from the superior dick in his hands, “Thank you!”

“Fuck!” Boyd grunted after what felt like an eternity of cumming, before slumping back into his desk chair, his huge dick finally leaving the grip from his dorm mate, “You really know how to work a huge dick, never having owned one bro!”

“Thanks…” Charlie grunted, getting to his feet, completely covered with a bucket of cum from both his and Boyds cocks.

“Well you don’t sound too enthused now that you’ve cum bro?” Boyd asked, putting his hands behind his head, his huge cock softening but still twitching in Charlies direction.

“I don’t know if I should have done that…” Charlie answered, the reality of the situation hitting him like a brick wall.

“Oh bullshit… you loved it!” Boyd laughed, “I bet even know a small part of you knows that you’ll be giving up your tiny little asshole to me in a few hours when my giant, fat cock gets hungry again… and you’ll beg me for the opportunity to ruin your little cunt just like I ruined your fleshlight… aren’t you?”

“Fuck…” Charlie said, his eyes yet again focusing on the huge cock in front of him before looking at his own tiny shrivelled up penis… “Yes.”

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Charlie sat in class struggling to pay attention to his lecturer, his mind kept going back to the thought of what awaited him back at his dorm room. He had recently purchased a new fleshlight, one designed to accommodate his rather modest cock, and even though he had only had it for two days he had used it over half a dozen times, abusing it as much as he could with all 4.5 inches of his thin dick. Even the thought of it sent blood surging to his meat, and at first he was concerned someone might notice it if he stood up but even as he thought of that he knew no one would. Charlie was 6’8” tall with short cropped black hair, he had a solid muscular build honed from years on a lacrosse team, but having such a big build made his already small cock appear even smaller, something that always vexed him.

He was always having girls approach him, as he knew he was an attractive target, but after a handful of disappointing hookups in his first year of uni, where he failed to satisfy any of his sexual conquests, and even a few humiliating scenarios where a couple of girls laughed at what he was packing and wouldn’t even touch him, he had all but given up trying to fuck and instead resigned himself to the fact that if he wanted to put his dick in something then he would have to use toys instead.

Now, sitting in class, the fleshlight was all he could think about and his small cock was filling his boxers with precum. The lecture ended and he packed up his stuff with lightning speed and was the first out of the door. He raced back to his dorm room and straight upon entering he kicked off his shorts and freed his short but throbbing dick, he knew he wasn’t going to last long, his cock was already on the verge of release. He opened his bedside drawer and was shocked to find that his fleshlight was missing. He was instantly confused and tried to remember where it could be, then he suddenly remembered that he had left it in the shower that morning after cleaning his out from his morning wank. Charlie started panicking then, his dorm room connected to a bathroom that was shared by the dorm room, Boyd, on the opposite side of it. Charlies heart raced as he thought that maybe his bathroom dorm mate had seen it.

Entering the bathroom, Charlie was horrified by what he saw, his fleshlight was sitting on the sink on its side, the entrance hole was gaping wide and even torn, and there was a huge pool of fresh cum pouring out of it. Charlie raged with anger and he picked up the fleshlight and barged into Boyds dorm room.

“What the fuck did you do to my toy you little--” Charlie began to rage at Boyd who was seated as his desk, but his anger was halted as he took in the scene in front of him, Boyd was completely naked at his desk, showing off his short and very skinny frame. But what shocked Charlie was the gigantic cock that was sitting between Boyds legs. At least 7” long even completely flaccid and it was as thick as a red bull can, with 2 huge veins running its entire length leading up to an uncut mushroom knob, and at its base was a huge bush that looked very out of place on the otherwise hairless twinky body.

“What did I do to it?” Boyd replied calmly, trying to hold back his laughter as he saw his dorm mate, who had over a foot of height on him and was way more muscular, struck dumb by the sight of his own cock. Boyd couldn’t help but notice Charlies own cock was miniscule compared to his own.

“Ye-Yeah! Why is it like this?” Charlie answered, recovering himself from the initial shock and renewing his anger.

“Because I fucked the shit out of it,” Boyd laughed, “It was crazy tight too, I’ve fucked fleshlights before but that thing was sooo tiny wrapped around my massive dong bro, that’s why I filled it up with so much jizz!”

“What made you think you could use it, dude?” Charlie replied, his anger subsiding as he was shocked by his dorm mates comments.

“Look man, my dick needs to cum like 4 times a day just to be kept at bay, it drives me nuts but its just so big that it calls the shots, not me,” Boyd said, standing up and letting his cock fall between his legs as he approached Charlie, the difference between Charlies rock hard small dick and Boyds fully soft huge cock were crazy, “You’d understand if you had a real dick bro, not that little nub you got throbbing there!”

“What the fuck man… what do you mean?” Charlie replied, suddenly overcome with intimidation by the sheer confidence and cockiness of this short skinny nerd in front of him.

“What I mean is you have a tiny dick, that thing is just sad bro! Fuck I cant even remember when my cock was that small! This thing here is a mans cock,” Charlie said, grabbing his huge softy and slapping it against the palm of his other hand, making a loud thud sound with each smack, “And that little thing you’ve got is a bitch dick!”

“Fuck you…” Charlie responded, his eyes transfixed on the huge cock in front of him, unknowing to him his own small cock was freely pouring precum from the scenario.

“You know it’s true man, you must have realised when you bought that fleshlight, I looked it up when I was done with it and saw it was designed for guys like you with tiny dicks,” Boyd was laughing as he kept swinging his cock around, feeling it start to get harder and harder as his dorm mate stared at it, “guys with dicks so small that they couldn’t get a piece of pussy even if they tried, I bet any chick that’s ever seen that thing wouldn’t be able to stop laughing long enough to even get it off!”

“That’s not true…” Charlie stuttered, “I-I didn’t even know it was for… small dicks…”

“Oh really?” Boyd laughed again, “So you don’t think you have a small dick?”

“No I don’t… I’m average! Hell I’ve fucked chicks who couldn’t even take how hard I could pound them out!” Charlie lied, trying to regain control of the situation.

“We both know that’s a lie man,” Boyd chuckled, “You’re really gonna stand there in front of me with that tiny dick exposed, and try and say that you’re average and some big man on campus?”

“Just because I don’t have a gigantic freak dick like you, doesn’t mean that mine is small! Yours is just massive!” Charlie defended.

“Yeah it is massive isn’t it?” Boyd said, his cock getting bigger and bigger by the second as it grew harder and harder, “It’s a massive fucking dong, that split your little dicked toy in half and then spewed a bucket of cum inside it, because that’s what a real cock does.”

“Fuck you… I do have a real cock…” Charlie said, uncertainly.

“Take a look at the difference between our cocks bro,” Boyd said, holding his huge and fully hard cock out in front of him, “Now tell me these even look like the same organ! Mine is big and fat and hairy and veiny and just plain massive, and yours is skinny and ugly and short! I mean how big even is that thing? Like 4”??”

“Its 4 and a half!” Charlie defended, instantly regretting it as Boyd burst out laughing.

“Oh wow!” Boyd struggled to say in between laughter, “you said that with such confidence! As if you were so proud of it!”

“Come on man…” Charlie said, his cheeks turning red with embarrassment even as his cock throbbed out another huge glob of precum onto the floor between them.

“Man my fat donkey dick is over 9”!” Boyd said as he finally stopped laughing, “I’m over twice your size! And my cock is easily twice as thick as your skinny dinky nub! So I’m probably 4 times your size! No wonder your little fleshlight split so easily!”

“Man whatever… yeah your cock is huge and yeah my dick is small… but come on man, did you really have to ruin my toy?” Charlie pleaded.

“Like I told you bro, this thing calls the shots,” Boyd said, stroking his long pulsing cock, his hand not even reaching around it because it was so thick, “Every time it gets hard like this, I have to drain it, even now its throbbing and I’m gonna have to bust a load or it won’t go away, and I cant exactly walk around with this thing pulsing, everyone would see it straight away, I can’t exactly hide it like you could!”

“Dude can you not stroke your huge cock in front of me, that’s gay as fuck…” Charlie said, his eyes glued to the hand sliding up and down the massive pole in front of him.

“You’re the one looking bro! You could’ve left ages ago, but you cant take your eyes off my massive pussy-splitting fuck meat!” Boyd laughed as he continued stroking, “I bet you’re wondering what it feels like? What a REAL mans cock feels like… aren’t you?”

“Fuck you!” Charlie said, even as his cock pulsed again and he could feel himself strangely getting close to cumming, even though he hadn’t even touched his cock.

“Go on man… I don’t mind…” Boyd said, letting go of his dick and stepping closer to Charlie, swinging his hips side to side so his huge and heavy meat swing back and forth, “Feel it… you know you want to… you know you want to know what a proper big fat dick feels like to hold in your hand… I bet you’ve spent countless nights tugging away at your puny little pathetic dick wishing it was bigger, hoping one day it would grow and that you wouldn’t have to beg real men like me to not fuck and ruin your toys just so you can simulate fucking, because you know that you will never find a chick that will let you fuck her properly…”

“I don’t—that’s not true—I-I-I… fuck…” Charlie sputtered as he felt his tiny dick throb with each commanding word from this short, scrawny, yet so hung and so superior guy in front of him.

“You’re so sad dude… all those muscles and all those looks, yet you’re just a little dicked wimp who deserves to spend his days on all fours with your ass in the air getting fucked by real cocks like mine…” Boyd laughed, “you know that’s the only way you’ll ever be able to please anyone right? Not with your tiny, useless, skinny, pitiful penis, but instead with your tight, warm, deserving fuck hole.”

“Fuck…” Charlie grunted, knowing its truth, “That’s not true!”

“Oh yeah?” Boyd asked, “Then why are you still here? I think you love this, you love hearing how inferior you are to me, I bet it’s a relief to finally accept what you are… go on… this is my last offer… stroke my giant, fat, throbbing cock… or fuck off.”

“Goddammit…” Charlie whispered, and he tried to turn away, to leave the situation, to just turn around and go back to his room, but instead he found himself dropping to his knees and being eye to eye with the giant cock in front of him, then he felt his hand reaching forward and then his fingers wrapping around the shaft. It was so big, bigger than he expected, and harder than his own cock, the only way he could describe it was that it was more meaty than his own. And before he knew it, he was stroking it, feeling how superior it was over his own cock. He knew in his heart, that whatever he had between his legs, it wasn’t a cock, it wasn’t designed for fucking. This cock was a real cock.

“That’s right bitch… right where you belong… on your knees serving my huge hole stretcher…” Boyd laughed.

“Thank you…” Charlie heard himself say, and he knew he was truly thankful.

“Good boy… Tell me what you feel…” Boyd said, teasing his new cock worshipper.

“Your cock is so big, it just feels so different to my little penis… it’s fatter and harder and so much longer, and just better…” Charlie moaned as he now stroked the huge pole with both hands, his own small penis throbbing and pulsing, begging to cum.

“That’s right… it IS better than your little dick… you don’t even deserve to fuck… that thing between your legs is no good to anybody, is it?” Boyd asked, feeling his cock churn with cum.

“No it’s not… it’s useless… even I don’t like playing with it… it’s nothing compared to THIS…” Charlie moaned back, stroking the superior cock faster and rougher.

“This is what you deserve isn’t it?” Boyd asked, knowing the answer.

“Yes…” Charlie replied, overcome with lust, and giving into these new feelings awakened within him, “my place is to serve real cocks like yours dude…”

“That’s good slut… I’m getting close to cumming now… where do you want me to shoot?” Boyd asked, feeling his balls ready to explode.

“All over my smaller dick bro… shoot your hot jizz all over my small dick… please.” Charlie heard himself pleading.

“Fuck! Here it comes bro! don’t stop milking my giant fat fuck stick!” Boyd roared as he felt his balls tighten and his cock start to erupt with cum, Charlie stroked faster and faster, aiming the massive knob at his own pathetic penis, Boyd grunted with pleasure with every shot of cum, “Take every fucking drop of my thick jizz from my fat. Fucking. Huge. Monster. Dick!”

“Fuck! Yes sir!” Charlie cried as his own cock erupted with cum all over himself, without ever being touched, as it itself was coated with load after load of fresh, warm cum from the superior dick in his hands, “Thank you!”

“Fuck!” Boyd grunted after what felt like an eternity of cumming, before slumping back into his desk chair, his huge dick finally leaving the grip from his dorm mate, “You really know how to work a huge dick, never having owned one bro!”

“Thanks…” Charlie grunted, getting to his feet, completely covered with a bucket of cum from both his and Boyds cocks.

“Well you don’t sound too enthused now that you’ve cum bro?” Boyd asked, putting his hands behind his head, his huge cock softening but still twitching in Charlies direction.

“I don’t know if I should have done that…” Charlie answered, the reality of the situation hitting him like a brick wall.

“Oh bullshit… you loved it!” Boyd laughed, “I bet even know a small part of you knows that you’ll be giving up your tiny little asshole to me in a few hours when my giant, fat cock gets hungry again… and you’ll beg me for the opportunity to ruin your little cunt just like I ruined your fleshlight… aren’t you?”

“Fuck…” Charlie said, his eyes yet again focusing on the huge cock in front of him before looking at his own tiny shrivelled up penis… “Yes.”
Makes me wonder if any part of this story was somewhat autobiographical, where you are the hung guy...
Indy

Reactions: MateHung