Charlie and Max Carver - Preston and Porter Scavo in Desperate Housewives

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not feeling it. i was really hoping doug savant was the one having the affair so we could see more of him.....

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
absolutely amazing. Seriously, they are the epitomy of the American dream. Haha.

I live for watching desperate housewives now -

I was so shocked when they first popped on the scene.
All the teen guys on that show are amazing - shawn pyrfrom ... Austen (edies nephew)

Ect! Any more pics?? Pm me!!
X

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
they both look kinda gay... i thought the sleepover was the him and the friend fooling around. they are not cute, but a good match to what the younger versions would look like today.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did anyone else notice the condom Porter used was a Magnum? :biggrin1:

yes, but i also noticed that it's a tv show and he didn't actually use it...... so unfortunately it tells us nothing about the actor's size.... but it does tell us that abc is a bunch of big dick lovers!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Both Charlie and Max will be cast members in the new season of MTV's Teen Wolf playing twin werewolves Aiden and Ethan. Two more reasons to watch the show which already has one of the hunkiest casts on cable. (On the downside, Colton Haynes has failed to negotiate a renewal contract and is rumored to be leaving the cast. Haynes has confirmed his departure on Twitter, but who knows--could just be a negotiations ploy. And on the upside, season 3 will be airing 24 episodes rather than the usual 12.)

‘Teen Wolf’ Season 3: Charlie & Max Carver Cast As Twin Alphas - Hollywood Life

Attachments

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mark this: max is a g h e y

i'd gladly welcome him out of whatever closet he's hiding in lol. anywho, what's the skinny on this foot fetish video? i'm completely in the dark and don't even know where to start on this