Charlie Brown Christmas is on!

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It kinda sucks on ABC. As someone who is old enough to remember it on CBS it was longer. They cut too much from what they play now. (And yes, I know it's on DVD.)

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's not Christmas without Charlie Brown Christmas, esp. considering it was made the year after I was born.

I remember back in college the night that Charlie Brown Christmas aired the one year you could hear a pin drop in the dorm while it was on. Everyone was watching it. It had snowed that day and after Charlie Brown ended lots of students went outside and played in the snow like little kids.

Neat memories.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It kinda sucks on ABC. As someone who is old enough to remember it on CBS it was longer. They cut too much from what they play now. (And yes, I know it's on DVD.)

I noticed that too :mad:

Remember when we were kids and ALL the ads were McDonalds and Dolly Madison doughnut or cupcake products? Hmmmmmmm

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, dig it, they cut incredibly too much on the "Family Channel".
Fortunately, I found a DVD with those scenes back.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I still have my Charlie Brown book. Go ahead and laugh.....

I also have the book and got it for each of my daughters and my grandchildren and this year I am giving a copy to my son.:smile: (he may be a little old for it but it's a family tradition)