Charlie Chaplin

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have read in several books that he was truely well hung. I also belive he was into young virginal girls too. Don't know if anyone else heard that about him. Didn't sound to healthy to me

gr3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's a book, Hollywood's Secret Closet that paints him as quite a rounder. Painted his privates with iodine so when he penetrated a young virgin (forcefully) the iodine would cause her great pain. He supposedly like the shrieks of pain that came as a result.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think he had any idea the girl was as young as she was. Her lawyer dressed her very young for court. On her own she was very made up around him. I think not unlike today, he was a guy with money and power and really got around sexually. Can you imahine the groupies and women seeking him out for attention. She had her eye on some cash.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many years ago I met a couple where the wife in her bare feet was just a little taller than her very short husband (and she was head turning, show stopping beautiful), (but in her high heels she towered over her husband), and the man said he was directly related to Charlie Chaplin and that is where he got his height, or lack thereof, but also his exceptionally huge cock. He said the story in his family was his great something or other relative Charlie was hung just over 12" long erect, and big dicks ran in their family as he was just over 14" long erect but only about 8" around. Very much explained why she married him as she was very proud of him and that cock and a highly sexual woman who confessed she was a borderline nymphomaniac. She was also proud that she certainly had a very huge pussy to show for their life together.

Last edited: