Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not sure how many of you caught the Always Sunny Star hosting SNL last night but he was showing major trouser snake in the monologue.

Heres a link to the monologue on Hulu
Hulu - Playlist: Charlie Day Hosts SNL

Ive also attached a few screen caps for those outside the US

Later in the show he does a character called the funky t-rex or something and he is 100% wearing a cup under the super tight spandex... but that makes his bulge seem even more real from the beginning.... he wouldnt have the cup on all night, and there was a sketch between the two where he is in loose shorts, and if the spandex showed off too much for national broadcast [bit more stringent than cable] a cup would have hidden the lines

Attachments

Reactions: pielover

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just finished dvr watching - rushing to this website wondering if what the guys have posted. Enjoyed SNL show especially watching Charlie [including the hula girl]...

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just watched it, and I think "major trouser snake" is a bit much. I saw a bit of a bulge on his left, but definitely not a snake.

I had no idea who he was last night. He's cute.

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just watched it, and I think "major trouser snake" is a bit much. I saw a bit of a bulge on his left, but definitely not a snake.

I had no idea who he was last night. He's cute.

ill give you that it didnt appear to hand down all that much lower than average but it looked super thick.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya, i luv charlie, and i/ve always luvd sunny , (even after 7 seasons it's still one of the funniest shows on tv) but having seen charlie in ALOT of tv and different costumes including underwear,.....

i have to agree with kyber, *trouser snake* is overstating the situation. and he was probably wearing a cup just because the network was squeamish about showing too much outline, not because his penis had to be contained.

that said, he's a really smart actor, his character on sunny should be sooo unlikeable , yet you can't help but root for him. I luv frank (devito's finest role) too.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought SNL was more entertaining then usual. but Myers is the fn hottie of this show. Oh don't forget bout Adam L. good performance.

Last edited: