Charlie Hunnam

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hunnam and O'Connell together in a film out now called "Jungleland." Also, Charlie and Aaron Taylor-Johnson are in a film together called "A Million Little Pieces." Imagine all three of them working you over! OMG!
jungleland_0hero.jpg

Reactions: Icelandfan

MisterSir

Cherished Member
Media
Does anyone know of the rumours about Charlie hunnam and Nicholas Holt being naked in The True History of the Kelly Gang is true?

I read a review from variety.com which mentions something maybe interesting about Nicholas Hoult, but no word on Charlie skin. I think though if anyone gets their dick out in the movie we would have heard something about it.

Capture.PNG

tito21

Superior Member
Media

Charlie may not be a classically handsome guy. I think he’s hot as fuck! There’s something about him that I find so irresistibly sexy. He’s what I fantasised my future husband to look like.

I have a hunch that he’s the type of guy that’ll eat your hole, stick his cock in it, pull out and eat your hole again.

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Charlie may not be a classically handsome guy. I think he’s hot as fuck! There’s something about him that I find so irresistibly sexy. He’s what I fantasised my future husband to look like.

I have a hunch that he’s the type of guy that’ll eat your hole, stick his cock in it, pull out and eat your hole again.

He's also really nice in person which makes him even more attractive.

shdomfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

He's actually extremely classically handsome when he shaves and cuts his hair lol