Charlie McDermott--Axl on "The Middle"

kidsam

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys -- I've been lurking for a quite while, but love it here. :)

At the beginning of tonight's episode of The Middle, there were a lot of upshorts shots of Axl when his parents were trying to wake him up, but stupid UVerse doesn't have slow-mo, and my stupid TV doesn't have zoom. Did anyone else happen to catch it? I'm sure he was wearing tighty whities underneath his boxers, but it would be nice to get a closer look anyway.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
At the beginning of tonight's episode of The Middle, there were a lot of upshorts shots of Axl when his parents were trying to wake him up, but stupid UVerse doesn't have slow-mo, and my stupid TV doesn't have zoom. Did anyone else happen to catch it? I'm sure he was wearing tighty whities underneath his boxers, but it would be nice to get a closer look anyway.
^ Genuine fanboy ^

Reactions: YummyAdam

soulseer09

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys -- I've been lurking for a quite while, but love it here. :)

He has a white brief on underneath :(