Charlie McDermott--Axl on "The Middle"

galathil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cute kid! He bears a striking resemblance to my first boyfriend in high school (strictly on the dl, of course - this was the early 80's, after all) - curly hair, blue eyes, and cute little treasure trail included! Boyfriend later went "straight" (as if) due to pressure from his very Catholic family. :rolleyes: Ah, memories . . .

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What was the plot of the episode? It may be watchable online.
He was sent home from school, so his father dragged him to his work. I don't really watch it for the plots!:rolleyes: Axel wanted to drop out of school, ended up hero-worshipping the office loser who had a hot car (Orange, like The General Lee)

Possibly "The Quarry", season 2 #4. I think that was the one, I watched 4 in a couple of days.

Last edited:

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
never watch the show but did see the previews and one of the scene is when he was sitting on a couch with his legs spread wide and all i have to say is "hot boy". keep the pics coming everyone.

Reactions: Psilord905

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
never watch the show but did see the previews and one of the scene is when he was sitting on a couch with his legs spread wide and all i have to say is "hot boy". keep the pics coming everyone.

You may have already looked at the gallery link I posted earlier, but if not, and if you like legs spread pics, you might like this one--you can almost see up his boxers.

Superherofan/Gallery/C/Charlie McDermott/middle1x--22

This picture shows off his legs really well--I like his knees--but I wish it were bigger.

Superherofan/Gallery/C/Charlie McDermott/middle1x--83

mathu04

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK it's official, he has to be reading something about his bulge! I have watched this show from the beginning and the most I've ever seen of him is his nice little body in boxers and one time running in some bikers, but now he's showing a little more of himself. Really think he's sexy!!!!

Attachments