Charlie Sheen: Holy Shit

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Pah - all you anti Charlie's are corporate shills.:cool:

At least he's his own man. 2 & a half men is a piece of crap, he knows it, the writers know it - but it sells. No wonder he & the creator mouth off at each other - it must be soul destroying to profit so much with such shit.

His character in it, is only a slightly watered down version of himself; so what's the beef? He plays what he is. Who cares?

It's his life, & his to enjoy & screw up, & he's the only bastard out there who doesn't apologize for it, & do some lying ass crap on Oprah etc, talking of their hell & their healing.

Nope - he's enjoying it. He's probably lived about 100 people's lifetimes.

Viva Carlos!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I know someone just like him. It's no excuse but I think he has AS.
People with AS usually have pretty flat affect (though they are susceptible to rage when frustrated).
I don't think Sheen really fits the label.
I wonder if all his addictions have done actual brain damage ... or if he is still using, while claiming, with the help of His Will, to have healed himself in a nanosecond.
He needs help.

Last edited:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd love to see the series resumed without him. It is not fair to the rest of the cast, writers, staff, etc., to end it because of Charlie..

I admit he did play a mean piano. What...you mean it wasn't actually Sheen playing?
You've got to be shitting me.:wink:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alpha and I were discusssing this, this morning. Mr Sheen is awful full of himself isn't he? Besides going off the deep end of sanity. I mean c'mon..tigers blood, warlock, Adonis??:rolleyes:

I will admit, he plays his character very well, and is an integral part of the show, but he is NOT the show, in himself. Without his costars and their interactions, the show wouldn't be nearly as successful.

The guy either somehow faked passing the drug test, or the damage has already been done

dwa

Sexy Member
Media
or the damage has already been done

Drugs cause most harm where they create negative behaviour and habits. It doesn't matter to some extent that he is free physically from the drug, he is likely to struggle from the after effects for years hence the AA approach is to accept the dependency is always going to be there but he rejects that unfortunately

I have known someone who said he just stopped taking cocaine one day and that was it, no withdrawal. Physically it causes heart damage and Im pretty sure shortens life expectancy quite drastically even after you've stopped

I dont think he is crazy, just over confident and eventually it'll hit him whats been lost. Maybe he'll handle it but I dont think it'll be half as easy as he makes out.
Would love if he surprised everyone and had the endurance needed to recover fully

tigers blood, warlock,

Thats an attempt to make sense of the world easily.
Life is stress and drugs make it easy, its nasty coming off them and having to deal with all that crap again.
Hence sticking a label on everything and everyone, be over aggressive and you have your drug replacement to some extent I guess.
Doesnt really work, the brain learns natural ways of rewarding behaviour what makes you feel good or not and drugs just wiped half that chalkboard clean.

He left with nothing without drugs so has to rewrite everything, that'd knock anyone sideways hence the strained and overzealous extrovert extreme behaviour. In a way he is a real fighter to be fair

Last edited:

dwa

Sexy Member
Media
Thats not a bad impression.

Sheen was just doing a live broadcast with zero prep

Sheen's-Korner, Ustream.TV: You're either in Sheen's-Korner or you're with the trolls..

bad idea, its like a stage actor walking on forgetting stage lights require makeup or you look seriously bad. acting is a charade and he forgot that maybe.

Latest rant was him on a phone to an agent and for a second it was like a scene with bud fox except the script was lacking, still awesome but sad :/

He is for real though and I believe he aint on drugs but the effect is there still

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's my guess, unless this is all performance art ... which I very much doubt.

Yes, I also considered that it might be a performance piece...in the vein of Joaquin Phoenix. However, the longer it goes on the less likely this seems to be the case. My guess is that he is still using, and cheating drug tests.