Charlie Sheen: Holy Shit

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Me too. For one hour a week I could pretend our president was intelligent and ethical with a human heart.

It was depressing when it was cancelled to face the hard cold reality of a trained chimp in the White House.

Trained! What on Earth gave you the impression he was trained?

WINNING...until he's out of drugs.

...and money. I heard he blew through $17 million recently. Let's see how long the "godesses" hang around once all the cash is gone. I see him meeting the same fate that Willie Aimes met once his 8 is Enough ride came to an end. He was so destitute that he had to have a garage sale to sell off his memorobilia. I still remember the caption "8 bucks is enough" when it was being reported in the news. I really can't see any producers ever wanting to hire Charlie Sheen for anything after all of this, or any A listers wanting to work with him after what he did to his co-stars on the show. His fame is already waning, so he is putting on a one man show to garner attention and probably some much needed $. I heard it was selling out, but I think people are buying tickets to see the train wreck in person more than being a fan of his. Give him another year at best, and he'll be yesterday's news and totally washed up. The poor slob thinks he's selling out shows because his fans love him. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

brodomino

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As an adult he certainly has the right to make his own choices. I do think acting like a lunatic (not just an average run of the mill drug abuser) is something that is hurting his children, which is wrong in my opinion. As long as you are not hurting anyone (pissing someone off is different), and you're an adult, do what you're gonna do...do what makes you happy...and do it with other consenting adults.

Regardless of anyone's right to make decisions about how they live choose to their lives, being human and having compassion, makes it hard to watch someone fall apart, whether they are choosing that road or not. If you can't not judge, you just have to not watch. That's typically my personal strategy.

:confused:

frans240

Loved Member
Media
Funny enough no one mentions anything about Mr Sheen speaking out for a new 911 investigation....and when he reaches more and more people then suddenly he turns in this human crazy wreck.... mmm coincidence??