Charlie Sheen

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I watch the show..but the idea of being with him creeps me out..not that it would ever happen,but when they show him in shorts sitting down I always hope something will flop out!

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a little surprised that there's no recent mention of Charlie Sheen here. Personally, I think his father (Martin Sheen) is a lot hotter. However, I'd think that information about Charlie's equipment would be now somewhat common knowledge considering the "company" he supposedly chooses to keep!

Reactions: FriskyPanda

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The Hollywood Madame has gone into great detail about his natural gifts and talents. She indicated that they were substanial. But then again, most crack whores are complimentary when an American Express card is involved.

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't see where Ol Charley has anything extraordinary in that department. Could be wrong.

Howard Stern had three professional girls on Thursday who had all been with Charlie. They all agreed he was normal- to good-sized (6-1/2 - 7-1/2"), nothing incredible.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Charlie Sheen is a sad case. Have a feeling he's had drug problems and other social issues for a long time. Sadly, he's brought children into the world and setting a poor example for him as a father. He could have a foot long dick and I could only look upon him with sadness.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Charlie Sheen is a sad case. Have a feeling he's had drug problems and other social issues for a long time. Sadly, he's brought children into the world and setting a poor example for him as a father. He could have a foot long dick and I could only look upon him with sadness.
Only a feeling, not like is hasn't been plastered all over the news for like ever. This guy is crazy cuz he has to much tiger blood in his system not to mention his unprotected trips to the moon and mars in his spaceship. I might be wrong but his frequent trips to whoresville might have got him some unexpected souvenirs as well.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never thought he was much of anything; not very talented or good looking. He does come from a family of talented individuals and that gave him an edge in the business. As far as his resent rants and raves; he’s just high on crack. Let’s face it, if I had millions of dollars and lots of drugs there would be a line at my door too. If I gave you drugs and money, you would tell everyone how well hung I am and what a great person I am. Do you think his cock gets hard on crack? I don’t think so. It shrinks. Hello, this is crack! And people will say and do anything to chase the high. I don’t feel sorry for him. Why should I? He was very fortunate to have had a short but very well paying career.
On the other hand, I do feel a little sorry for Whitney Houston. She had talent! A voice! And could belt out a song like no other. She’s a crack whore too. And when you’re a crack whore, the crack destroys the neurons within your brain and you often forget what you’re saying, thinking and even singing. Then there is the vocal cord damage. Poor Whitney can’t sing any more. It’s irreversible damage and her career is over.
If you’re making a few million dollars a week, make sure you don’t spend it all on crack; you might need it one of these days.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The irritating part is, he won't change his pathetic behaviour because it is actually being REWARDED! A new interview every day, one million twitter followers, demands for a $10 million book deal - which you know some dumb-fuck publisher will be willing to pay, demands for $3 million an ep for "Two and a Half Men" - which, once again, some dumb-fuck tv exec will think is value for ratings - and now rumours of a reality show!

And people are wondering why he continues this act like this.....

It really pisses me off, because there are people in the real world who work their asses off for an insulting income but this over-indulged cock-snap is slowly becoming a multi-millionaire!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The irritating part is, he won't change his pathetic behaviour because it is actually being REWARDED! A new interview every day, one million twitter followers, demands for a $10 million book deal - which you know some dumb-fuck publisher will be willing to pay, demands for $3 million an ep for "Two and a Half Men" - which, once again, some dumb-fuck tv exec will think is value for ratings - and now rumours of a reality show!

And people are wondering why he continues this act like this.....

It really pisses me off, because there are people in the real world who work their asses off for an insulting income but this over-indulged cock-snap is slowly becoming a multi-millionaire!

He's been a multi-millionaire for years. I know what you mean, though.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only a feeling, not like is hasn't been plastered all over the news for like ever. This guy is crazy cuz he has to much tiger blood in his system not to mention his unprotected trips to the moon and mars in his spaceship.

Don't forget the Adonis DNA.

I've never found him physically attractive and the boorish, insane behaviour is even more revolting.