Charlie Taylor

Unkutdude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dick definitely looks quite average and badly bent near the knob (possibly Peyronies)?! Or a bad circ job that didn’t heal correctly..
I can see why he hasn’t posted his dick much because it looks pretty average and not very attractive..
time for these influencers to stop scamming people and go out and get a real job, it’s going to be interesting when the bubble bursts and they are not relevant anymore because someone younger and hotter is doing better stuff.
‘FUCK THE INFLUENCERS’
Wasting oxygen, go to Uni and get a fucking job

pwr2theppl

Superior Member
Media
His car got broken into cause it had a box of stuff in the back seats and then whoever broke into it figured out it was Charlie's brand Cabu and didn't take anything. And the funnier thing was that he left it as is and came back later and still no one helped themselves to his clothes. Can't seem to give away the trash.
Ordering stock bulk no name clothes from China and throwing your logo on there doesn't make it good clothes nor makes you a designer haha.
Story on IG BTW

D

deleted3174821

Thanks For Getting Word Out, Cause he is A Scammer, Bait's the Gay's with promises, But I can tell everyone despite what he show' on his IG Stories,

His ass isn't living the life he likes to portray, Nor making the $$$ , his ass be working 9 to 5, nothing wrong with that, but gee
why pretend to be a muscle fitness influencer living the life , When yo ass ain't Charlie.

Best $10 I ever spent being able to bring all this shitty content you everyone on this site for free!

Enjoy and go donate the $10 you would have spent on Charlie's shitty page to a local LGBT+ charity!

Avariavasiel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks For Getting Word Out, Cause he is A Scammer, Bait's the Gay's with promises, But I can tell everyone despite what he show' on his IG Stories,

His ass isn't living the life he likes to portray, Nor making the $$$ , his ass be working 9 to 5, nothing wrong with that, but gee
why pretend to be a muscle fitness influencer living the life , When yo ass ain't Charlie.

Right?!

Between the crappy C@bu undies collection he “designed,” his failing YouTube channel and continuously ripping off the gays, I find it hilarious he thinks we believe he’s this high profile fitness Insta influencer when in reality he’s an ex professional rugby player that quit to model and act and now he’s a full time tradie that jets off to Bali when he rips off enough OF plebs.

The word is definitely spreading about this twat. Check out the comments on OFReviews and Star Now.

Sigh. When will people learn that the gays are not the ones you want as your enemy.

pwr2theppl

Superior Member
Media
Between the crappy C@bu undies collection he “designed,”

The ones that someone broke into his car to steal cause he left a box of them on his back seat and then they realised how shit they were and didn't take any... And then Charlie left the broken into car there for 3 hours with no back window and still no one took any. Guess he can't seem to give them away...

Avariavasiel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The ones that someone broke into his car to steal cause he left a box of them on his back seat and then they realised how shit they were and didn't take any... And then Charlie left the broken into car there for 3 hours with no back window and still no one took any. Guess he can't seem to give them away...

Honestly, that makes me laugh more smug than I should.

JamieB93

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mixed feelings on this fella cos he's physically exactly my type (almost perfect in fact), hot as hell, clearly knows it and is willing to show off which I appreciate but the dishonesty and scamming really rubs me the wrong way.

His scantily dressed workout videos are best watched on mute cos he's also got the personality of a pot plant.

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mediocre guy with a mediocre dick running a mediocre Onlyfans. Safe to say, I'm glad to see his content leaked and him getting dragged...

... but the dumb gays who enable this bimbo by subscribing to his Onlyfans also deserve to get shit on. Good lord, they actually subscribe for month after month just hoping the content gets better, padding his pockets with no guarantee stuff will improve. Morons tbh

sp160

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The dick flash was 100% totally by accident. He would never intentionally show it, so it's the best we are ever going to get

who are those guys, did he upload it?? are they love islanders? :dizzy:
it should be asked to upload sex videos...him fucking :yum

is there also OnlyFans of other Love-islanders hotties?

Reactions: deleted3174821