Charlie Taylor

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here’s some stuff I had saved. I personally don’t care that he’s boring, he’s so hot I’d let him fuck me in a heartbeat
I believe the guy with the teddy bear might be Killian Belliard

ueberhau

Superior Member
Media
you know exactly what he does there lol. Charlie does not make enough money through his social media or his onlyfans to support living for an extended period of time in Dubai.
Are you sure? My estimate is that he makes at least 10k a month from onlyfans based on the number of likes and his subscription price. It could be easily 20k+, though, and he also sends out PTV content. This site estimates he has more than 2000 subs Rippedboy @rippedboy OnlyFans Profile. Review, Photos, Statistics | FansMetrics.com. Dubai is not that expensive, taxes are very low.

dinotrex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know his body is decent but personally I think it looks like he needs a good shower

the attitude is awful as well and that puts me off a guy no matter how good his body is.

yet here you are. did u really just came here just to hate? lmao if u havent got anything good to say just maybe keep it to yourself? what are u even doing here

D

deleted6933121

Dick definitely looks quite average and badly bent near the knob (possibly Peyronies)?! Or a bad circ job that didn’t heal correctly..
I can see why he hasn’t posted his dick much because it looks pretty average and not very attractive..
time for these influencers to stop scamming people and go out and get a real job, it’s going to be interesting when the bubble bursts and they are not relevant anymore because someone younger and hotter is doing better stuff.
‘FUCK THE INFLUENCERS’
Wasting oxygen, go to Uni and get a fucking job
World needs to ban male genital mutilation.