Charlie White, US Ice Dancer

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been watching the Winter Olympics from Vancouver and the American ice dancer, Charlie White, caught my eye and made my gaydar twitch. Wiki just talks about his achievements as a skater and his Twitter page --well you be the judge. Does anyone know anything about him, whether he's rumored to like boys or not? He's kind of cute.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Scotty Moir, Charlie White and Evan Bates are all hotties.

Charlie has been skating with the same girl since they were like 8 years old. I don't feel the gay so much but he and bates sure felt up Scotty with big hugs after he won gold. From what I heard Bates and White were roomies and the three pairs all were on a training team together. Charlie isn't natural blond younger pics show him in dark hair. Plus you can see some pretty dark hair deep in that beautiful head of hair.

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best male ice dancer imo. One of the men I have never met but would consider one of the loves of my life. I just love men who can dance. Especially straight men who are graceful in a masculine way. I too thought he was gay at first but after following him for a while and watching bts videos I'm pretty sure he is straight. He was in his prime as a teenager even before coming to seniors but even now no matter what when he is on the ice I see no one else :emoji_pray:

tumblr_o35n9ci1dt1urj5zto1_500.gifv

He is also one the men who I don't think of sexually no matter how good looking. It's more of a romantic attraction.

Reactions: abclou