Charlotte, NC Airport Experience

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by huge_hanger, Jun 13, 2008.

1. huge_hanger

huge_hanger Member

Wow. I'll make this short and sweet. If you are intrested in checking other guys out.. Go to the concourse B bathrooms in the charlotte airport. Right near gates B7 and B8.

I went in there.. And into the only available stall which was facing towards the wall of urinals.. And there wasn't a wall. When I came out of the stall.. There was a black guy right there at the urinal pissing. It was just hanging out- had to be 7 inches soft. He saw me looking and smiled. Wow. =P

And I went back again later to the same stall.. And when I came out there was what looked to be a 16 year old.. Could have been 19 for all I know though. He was looking around to make sure nobody was watching when he pulled out his dong. It was uncut, and THICK. Softie.. Like.. 4 inches soft, nice though!!

Anyways- in the Charlotte airport go to the Concourse B bathrooms.. And there is two entrances. Go to the left one, straight to the back. That's the wheelchair stall. Check a guy out when you go in. On your way out, there will be a different dude. The stall beside that works, too. Like.. It faces the urinal with no wall!!

It was awesome.. All the other bathrooms are seperated urinals.

2. NCbear

Gold Member

:high-five:

Been there! Can be exciting. Had an experience with a Latino soldier there that I might turn into an erotic story.

NCbear (who is often tantalized by glimpses of secret, maddeningly attractive maleness)

3. tauro404

tauro404 Member

Albums:
    I, myself, and a lovely visual rendez-vous with a guy who looked the part of the quintessentially straight Southern man with his 'Trophy Wife' with a lovely, hard, approx 8-incher, showing each other the goods before I took a flight to the Caribbean out of there. Damn it, why must I live 3 hours away!

4. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    I've actually been to the Charlotte Airport, don't think I went into any of the bathrooms though.

5. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    I flew to Charlotte a couple of years ago on my way to Houston, I love hub arilines.... you know what I mean, to go to hell you have to go to either Atlanta or Chicago first anyway, it was about 7am and I had to piss really bad went in and started and seconds later a guy in a business suit came in pulled it out and started jacking. There had been no eye contact at all and it was almost as if I wasn't there. He finished, zipped up and left. And there I was with a hardon.

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

maybe you should have left it at home?

7. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

I have been to Charlotte, NC airport on a few occasions, and I know about the bathroom your talking about because I thought it was a really odd layout. My pure little brain didnt think to do such dirty things however...!

Airport bathrooms are always (sweeping statement, I know) a hive of sexual activity.

8. treefrog

treefrog New Member

at the daytona 500, theres two 30 foot long "sinks" and no walls or anything, they just pull 'em out and go pee.

9. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I love public toilets

10. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Thanks mate, I will take note of it... As a lover of comparisons (and a bit exhibitionist) I can't miss it lol!

I think that also Stockholm airport has no stalls. Almost all Italian airports do, instead.

11. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Thanks mate, I will take note of it... As a lover of comparisons (and a bit exhibitionist) I can't miss it lol! I think that also Stockholm airport has no stalls. Almost all Italian airports do, instead.

12. huge_hanger

huge_hanger Member

Any other good "spotting" locations?
    :p

13. huge_hanger

huge_hanger Member

Or come to think of it tell your locker room/bathroom stories!!

14. Tall Tale

Tall Tale New Member

Albums:
    There used to be a rest stop outside of Umatilla Oregon with a mens room stall which had a small hole drilled in the wall in direct view of the two urinals...but that is a long story...

15. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Note to self: if you fly into Charlotte, remember what NCBEAR looks like.

16. D_Carroll Condomripper

I've been there too...there is where my only (to date) penis urinal accidental viewing happened haha...I posted about it, you can find it on my profile If you really wanna read it I guess lol

Draft saved Draft deleted