Charlotte, Samantha, Carrie, Miranda! Which one are you..sexually speaking!

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay, so confession time. I've only just figured out how to start a thread after several months of being a member.

So i've thought of posting something a little lighter and slightly frivolous to get my thread starting going.

After watching re-runs of SATC (courtesy of my younger sister), i thought it would be interesting to ask members of LPSG, which of the female lead characters best mirrored them....sexually first and foremost and then also with regards to general lifestyle.
I'd like to keep this particular thread very 'organic' and natural so feel free to digress... and sidetrack a little towards anecdotes as to why you feel you are best compared to who you've decided.
Also, do you feel others view you in the same light?
Would you like to be more like one of the other characters in your decision making or sexual prowess. (or lack thereof)
I realise that human personalities have far more scope and complexity than what is presented in simple celluloid form, but for a series that spanned something like 6 seasons, it seemed to have captured the 'human condition' (for lack of a better phrase) pretty well.
(yes, i realise that they were all successful new yorkers living excessively glamorous lifestyles, hence the frivolity in the comparison)
As an example..... i'm pretty much a 'charlotte'... i guess i am searching for something special....love and fading credits and look through rose tinted glasses more often than not..... I would like to be a Samantha however and pretty much fuck anything that moves... i find that alchohol assists somewhat in this endeavour.
However i am a 'light-weight' drinker and after 2 drinks of anything i start becoming a combination of "Benny" from L.A Law and "Patsy" from Absolutely Fabulous...often falling out of non-chauffer driven vehicles:tongue:

(P.S. This is actually just a lame attempt at rooting out the 'slutty' peeps so i can best plan my next holiday destination ;) )

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I only watched the show a few times and won't waste money on the films, but I guess you could say that I'm a Samantha, if Samantha were a non-versatile, seorsorting, barebacking top who flags red left :rolleyes:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
TBH I began to hate SATC after the first couple of series, and I despise the movie I saw (which my little sister forced me to watch, cow) for so so many reasons. So I'm really nothing like any of its characters (I hope). But in the most general of ways, and focusing purely on only a few points of similarity Samantha is a fair match. Though she's only a pale imitation of some of the more pg13 aspects of me, and I'm not nearly as materialistic as she is or obsessed with the opinions of others or anything like her at all really LOL.

Like her I'm totally unshockable when it comes to sex, I long ago learnt (mostly by close observation) that if you can imagine it someone has done it. I'm much more open than she is, and she's an open book, so I don't know what that makes me, a public library perhaps. And I'm proudly a slut, I love fucking men, I love everything that comes with it too, all the side dishes so to speak. I'm what would have been called Carnal or a Voluptuary in days of yore. I'm also pretty cynical and don't tend to presume the best of men in particular.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can relate to Samantha the most but in reality I'm probably not close to being like any of the four (although I've had my Samantha moments! :biggrin1:)

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why choose... I think I have Miranda's ambition, Samantha's bitchy wit, Charlotte's unrealistic idealistic yearning for that special someone, yet Carries flair and cosmopolitan attitude...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was Samanthaesque when I was single. More like Charlottesque/Samanthaesque now that I've settled down. Then and now Carrie could not hold a candle to my shoe collection.