Chase Arcangel Hotguysfuck/onlyfans

H2L1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are absolutely right!I do not like models who scam or pretend to be what they actually are not.
Brandon Cody from sean cody has never lied, but his career did not take off as planned because his bottoming scene was a debacle.

Who was Brandon's partner for the scene and how was it a debacle?

Reactions: 6677171

JustActinUp

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who was Brandon's partner for the scene and how was it a debacle?

I believe Tanner was his scene partner. The scene was hugely overhyped by Sean Cody, and didn't leave up to the expectations. Brandon was simply not comfortable to go there. It was pretty much downhill from there on. Even with him, joining MEN, he never returned to his glory days, before that awful bottoming debut.

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
He trashed GH online and talked about how they forced him to bottom or he was gonna be stranded in AZ. Then he blamed all those Twitter posts on his "manager" but was telling other models the same story. Then he put himself in debt with this sports car and begged to go back and agreed on topping for 5 scenes and bottoming for 5 scenes for $12,000. Then he pissed them off by missing his flights only to show up there and fail the std test so he hung out with Mason and filmed OF content. And you can tell that he was dirty cuz none of the content they filmed had any sexual interaction between the 2 of them. Dude's a mess.
Shouldn't he sue Gayhoopla or Biguysfuck for making their models film scenes without testing for STDs? Their reasoning is that they're gonna be using condoms. I mean, they can still contract STDs from sucking and rimming. That was such a HUGE EXPLOSIVE REVEAL from Ryan Love and was backed up by a bunch of other models.

Tevin99

Superior Member
Media
Shouldn't he sue Gayhoopla or Biguysfuck for making their models film scenes without testing for STDs? Their reasoning is that they're gonna be using condoms. I mean, they can still contract STDs from sucking and rimming. That was such a HUGE EXPLOSIVE REVEAL from Ryan Love and was backed up by a bunch of other models.

I assume the contracts they sign stipulates the risks and that Gayhoopla takes no responsibility for their sexual health. They are contractors not employees of Gayhoopla/HotGuysFuck so they don’t get workers protection or anything like that.

Reactions: bigboaster

Kathryn J

Admired Member
Media

Lol, that's not how it works, they give them some contract they sign, and they were tested once every 3 months, they are on co tract, not payroll like normal employees, so in that contract probably it says they have responsibility about keeping their health in order and that it's not HGF or BGF or GH job to keep them safe...

Reactions: Tevin99

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
Lol, that's not how it works, they give them some contract they sign, and they were tested once every 3 months, they are on co tract, not payroll like normal employees, so in that contract probably it says they have responsibility about keeping their health in order and that it's not HGF or BGF or GH job to keep them safe...
I assume the contracts they sign stipulates the risks and that Gayhoopla takes no responsibility for their sexual health. They are contractors not employees of Gayhoopla/HotGuysFuck so they don’t get workers protection or anything like that.
Yeah, they can keep their OWN health in order but if their scene partner (who is not tested) is infected, how can they keep that? Can't just rely on their partner's word of mouth, ya know. I can't believe GH/HGF would get away with this and even blame Jeremy and send him away when it's their fault they paired him up with some STD-infected partner.

sidious00

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yup, clearly anything goes. The models who left said as much. No testing, but good pay.

I assume it will change now that they're ditching the condoms but they'll probably just go back to them to cut the testing expenses.

Reactions: Tevin99 and 6677171