Chase Arcangel Hotguysfuck/onlyfans

D

deleted8584291

Wait really?!?! How did you know?!?! Chase is long overdue for some hot man-2-man action!
I've read on some very secretative telgram groups that chase might be running out of money so he is considering filming with hayhoopla, condomless bit he is asking them to gather the 4 other kings, franco, jaydenmarcos, jeremy barker, azarea all together.

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've read on some very secretative telgram groups that chase might be running out of money so he is considering filming with hayhoopla, condomless bit he is asking them to gather the 4 other kings, franco, jaydenmarcos, jeremy barker, azarea all together.
I wouldn't necessarily be against that, but even if that's true, I think it's highly unlikely to come to fruition. Jayden Marcos is currently an NDS exclusive and he and GH had a pretty bad breakup. Jeremy and GH also had a bad breakup -- I wanna say they made amends, but Jeremy doesn't seem to be active anywhere at the moment that I'm aware of. Not sure about the others, but this would take the equivalent of drawing a straight flush to pull off.

pmo33

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I saw this on Twitter. Do you think he referring to Chase?

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 10.25.41 PM.png

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
I saw this on Twitter. Do you think he referring to Chase?

View attachment 62066051

It might be him.Doc tay tay is so miserable: he exploits boys anf girls...
Well, GayHoopla gave a CLUE and it says, the appeared in GH but NOT BIGUYSFUCK. Chase had BGF with Kellan, Rico Vega, and so forth.. The replies are mostly pointing out to JAXSON BRIGGS (hasn't done BGF and had a scene with Franco Styles!)

Attachments

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
Chase is running out of money? Is that telegram even credible or they just made an wild assumption? I mean he's one of the top earners of OnlyFans already and has almost 90K followers to promote his content. He has shot so many collabs and has a new studio as well. Although a new man-to-man scene is surely gonna bring in some surge in earnings instantly, especially if he does a scene with some hot dude!

Attachments