Chastity Belted Husbands

Andrea: Hello there.
This might sound a little strange or odd, but I have been recently alerted to a rather odd sexual practice. It seems some husbands find it arousing to wear a so-called male chastity belt (?) to restrict their erections and orgasms and invite other men to "service" their wives in bizarre threesomes. I was wondering aloud if any of you men have ever been involved in such a situation or are aware of the practice.

Andrea xxx

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Aware of it, yes. Involved, no. There's actually a newsgroup alt.sex.stories.cuckold dedicated to female adultery.

Question is, is it a threesome? That's like asking if pimping's a threesome.

fourtwenty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, i do want to see this.

and i'll be fucking dead before someone fucks my girlfriend, much less my wife, in front of me.

myriadian: hi,

male chastity devices are kind of cool, they come in lots of styles but i think the best one is the cb3000, it's plastic or something and cages the cock but still allows him to piss, and very adequately prevents his erections and can't be removed until it's unlocked.

http://web-001.meo-team.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/6757

there is a picture and a site you can find other chastity devices on.

enjoy!
*throws away the key*
M.

Andrea: I assume these things are provided for women to use on their men. Must be pretty uncomfortable for a man to wear one and then become aroused?

Andrea xxxx

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most male chastity devices are designed to restrict an erection, or even to become painfull if the wearer becomes erect. However, there are some designed to allow an erection, but to prevent the wearer from touching himself, or from engaging in sexual contact with others. For an example of this type from Mr. S Leathers in San Francisco, see http://www.mr-s-leather-fetters.com/shopping.cgi?button=Find&item=CB220.