Chastity device size selection, help needed!

frand123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi!!

I was thinking about buying myself a cb6000 or a holy trainer. I can't figure out which size tube I should get!!

I'm exactly 3 inches flaccid, so I don't want to get something too small or too big, but I am having a tough time accounting for the gap between the tube and ring of these devices. Any help would be appreciated!

The ring around my scrotum won't have any size issues because the cb6000 comes with options while the holy trainer gives you distinct measurement protocol prior to buying.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the smaller the better overtime any dick can fit in any size tube and it just looks silly when a small dick wears a big tube with a big gap at the end

and the smaller it is helps prevent erections which is a goal of chastity

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you contact the maker . they should be able to advise you. Just Google cb6000 maker and it should come up. it is one of the most popular devices made. Also contact Mr. leather in nyc. or Mr S leather in San francisco, they will help. Google is your friend.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I found I fill out a normal size cb3000 now. Used to be a gap so it seems like recent PE has worked.

Even flaccid it needs compressing to get my whole cock in.

I don't really wear one, was just doing a picture to demonstrate for prospective slave boys.

LikembigID

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just bought a frenum piercing only one for my husband from evotion wearables. He says its amazing comfortable and lite. It was affordable. I was worried about the strength of it being that it was 3d printed but that bugger is tough.

Check out my album for a pic of his cage.